After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1096924
Free Pass [v0.394] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: MEGA -

Cheat Mod by KoGa3 Here

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thanks, I have added to my itch.io

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the last update i'm pleased that is available a open relationship path… if it will include cuckold/sharing/swinging scenes (and not only "cheating", also if the husband know giving the famous "free pass") i'm in and i'll support the game!
The game is beautiful like the music, and the point system is very useful to understand better what path have you choosen.
There is a only thing that miss in this game, especially paired with high heels and thongs… stockings/garter belt! Otherwise it would be perfect… :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
In the last update i'm pleased that is available a open relationship path… if it will include cuckold/sharing/swinging scenes (and not only "cheating", also if the husband know giving the famous "free pass") i'm in and i'll support the game!
The game is beautiful like the music, and the point system is very useful to understand better what path have you choosen.
There is a only thing that miss in this game, especially paired with high heels and thongs… stockings/garter belt! Otherwise it would be perfect… :)
Our mc is opening for world of sex now, in future she will be wearing stokings,corsets and sexy lingerie :love:
We need time, this game is still fresh
I love your idea

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I'm expecting Sukkhon will be Yoon's first after 3 years without sex or threesome Jas, Sukkhon and Yoon
(Sukk - suck Hon - honey = suck it honey?) XD
I'm for a lesbian route, so Suk can fuck Jas and Jas lick Ynk, and with her husband she can stay in the same relationship as before hahaha

Reactions: Alley_Cat and m4pII

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I did some research on how to do it and added a compressed Android version to my post.
I tested it on Bluestacks (android emulator) and it worked, so I presume it'll work on other Android devices.
Thank you! I have added on itch.io

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for your compliment and sorry for the late response.

- How to say, you can go on with more than one person if this is how you want to shape Yoon but there will be consequences.

- Yes, they all are human so they can love each other.

- Yes, when you are controlling Jas, you will see there is even a point sharing with Sukkhon.
I like this answer)
You can't even imagine with what impatience I am now waiting for a new update)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes