After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
In the last update i'm pleased that is available a open relationship path… if it will include cuckold/sharing/swinging scenes (and not only "cheating", also if the husband know giving the famous "free pass") i'm in and i'll support the game!
The game is beautiful like the music, and the point system is very useful to understand better what path have you choosen.
There is a only thing that miss in this game, especially paired with high heels and thongs… stockings/garter belt! Otherwise it would be perfect… :)
Thanks for playing.

Clarie, Fashoion Shop Owner.
Clarie2.jpg

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
When Yoon hit Iceman's car i choose "D" to hit his car again - that's a real attack :cool:
I wonder if you will lose your driver's license or anything more in the next update whether it will be super ;-) hahaha

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for playing.. Which version you are playing? Official? Compressed or any of them with Mod. Please let me know.
I play normal version without mod, i have do a rerun and started this time since the begining and all work fine ! Problems should come from the save ! I will now try with walktrough mod.
What is exactly pure lesbian mode ?

Again good update
love your game <3

Only bad point i would add it's the dialogue who sometimes feels odd, not natural, but that's a pretty normal difficulty (and more normal if not in mother tongue !), i write myself and often have this problem^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Seriously, now I have to see 'avoidable' even on the cheating kink.. sorry but I really hate it, a game has choices to better entertain the player and that should be all that matters.
Seeing the avoidable f* word just tells me you're going to put aside that part as much as possible, so I may as well skip the game.
Peace
Yeah, cheating is sensitive even for some players on adult sites. As far as I know, the most reason for that starting to happen when the player does fall in love with MC and also the player doesn't want cheating types. That doesn't stop some players to have Cheating MC. That is why from this version, I added two points called "Open Relationship and Adulterer". If Yoon does accept Free Pass then it is not cheating. If she wants to keep some secrets in her pocket then it would be cheating. Peace!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I play normal version without mod, i have do a rerun and started this time since the begining and all work fine ! Problems should come from the save ! I will now try with walktrough mod.
What is exactly pure lesbian mode ?

Again good update
love your game <3

Only bad point i would add it's the dialogue who sometimes feels odd, not natural, but that's a pretty normal difficulty (and more normal if not in mother tongue !), i write myself and often have this problem^^
Thank you again.

With Lesbian Mode turned on, you won't be seeing males having sex with females. Even from the beginning of the game, if you have gone too far on the lesbian route- meaning you only tease with a female, flirt with females, then you will be automatically on Pure Lesbian Route (Game PLay should be Hard Mode). The game will take care of what you have chosen in earlier state but "Pure Lesbian Mode" is a friendly warning to avoid seeing male's genital .

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
When i make Sukkhon do what YNK wants i will force Sukkhon to fuk them all (like in pokemons) - but with real dick :PogChamp:not with some strapon
I like Pokemons, these are the ones jumping, at Snow Maiden ?? ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I wonder if you will lose your driver's license or anything more in the next update whether it will be super ;-) hahaha
Her license was expired so she was driving a car without licence, Lambo costs ton of money, she don't have money - if she don't want to be thrown to jail she must repay him for destroyed car and please Iceman to keep his mouth shut :oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes