NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
As someone who's primarily into femdom I wasn't initially sure if this game would be for me, and I guess parts of it still might not be since I'm not really interested in engaging that much with any of the men, but I gotta say this update got me a lot more excited about the future. The fact that there's apparently a lesbian route and that we can earn submissive or dominant points with Jas bodes very well for me. Submissive lesbian content is what I'm here for, and it's very much looking like that's going to be on the menu, so I'm looking forward to that!

Personal wish: if we get to make submissive choices with Zoe so that she will eventually become our domme that would be an ideal scenario for me... But if we get any relationship with another woman where we're more on the submissive side and we can avoid bringing men into it I'll personally be happy. Looking forward to seeing what the next updates bring!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As someone who's primarily into femdom I wasn't initially sure if this game would be for me, and I guess parts of it still might not be since I'm not really interested in engaging that much with any of the men, but I gotta say this update got me a lot more excited about the future. The fact that there's apparently a lesbian route and that we can earn submissive or dominant points with Jas bodes very well for me. Submissive lesbian content is what I'm here for, and it's very much looking like that's going to be on the menu, so I'm looking forward to that!

Personal wish: if we get to make submissive choices with Zoe so that she will eventually become our domme that would be an ideal scenario for me... But if we get any relationship with another woman where we're more on the submissive side and we can avoid bringing men into it I'll personally be happy. Looking forward to seeing what the next updates bring!
Hello, I am glad you like this game and thank you for that.

Friendly Warning: I am no good at English so maybe you can really have a bad experience from my weird vocab usages.

I really don't want to spoil you, so I will keep myself as 3rd person for some questions.

We've got a Pure Lesbian route already, so don't worry Yoon will surely know, maybe involuntarily to avoid sex with males. If you take a look at stats while controlling Yoon, you will see she has already got the highest points for Daniel than other people around her. Even with that point, there has been no sex for so long like 3 years.

Just shape her well, program/ fate will take care of the rest.

Reactions: NanasBananas

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the last update i'm pleased that is available a open relationship path… if it will include cuckold/sharing/swinging scenes (and not only "cheating", also if the husband know giving the famous "free pass") i'm in and i'll support the game!
The game is beautiful like the music, and the point system is very useful to understand better what path have you choosen.
There is a only thing that miss in this game, especially paired with high heels and thongs… stockings/garter belt! Otherwise it would be perfect… :)
Our mc is opening for world of sex now, in future she will be wearing stokings,corsets and sexy lingerie :love:
We need time, this game is still fresh
I love your idea

I'm happy to hear that… for the moment neither the "uninhibited" characters of the game are wearing these items.
The open relationship path could lead to scenes such as in "The Adventurous Couple", where for spicing up the boring marriage they explore all fetishes, including Yoon Ni Ko get gangbanged while Daniel watch and get excited for example… another scenery: in the boss's dinner Linda and Richard (already in a open relationship) could fuck with Daniel and Yoon, and Adam could be a "jolly" for DP'ing the women!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Poor Jas, you know what a mob boss can do to her too! you don't have a heart .... I'm crying ;-) it will be better if they stun him, steal his wallet, credit card, put him in a suitcase and take over his gang ;-p
Iceman can sell Jasmine for organs, you don't know how much heart or liver costs, if Jas have a rare blood group the price is higher

Yoon will get rid of Iceman and save her life :HideThePain:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Cool, I see this game will not have NTR, something new to me .. because I see all female protagonist games mostly have NTR :sick:

I hope the lesbian content in this game is not small :p
We have few girls with who mc could have a "closer" relationship: Zari(Afro-American),Jas (mc's friend), Michelle (mc's stepdaughter), Zoe (Michelle's friend)
Sukkhon is a suprise ;)
Ntr is not planned (Daniel can't fuck anyone, it's not game about him)
Probably Netori will be able - mc have affair with someone's married, mc cucks :KEK:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Really enjoyed...
She is so cute and hot(great effort dev)...
I like Zoe she beat the boys lol...
Lesbian and 1st trans(not futa) in FC game overall awesome Dev ....
Michelle, Jasmine(mostly) also have options it's little unnecessary..
Well looking forward next updates..
Keep it up Dev...

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
What if Yoon gives keys to Iceman and she sell those girls?
we will need a "prostitution" tag :unsure:
your idea is perfect, a brand of prostitution, DEV can be liked, ... do you remember how I wrote that girls could stun him !? they can then sell Iceman for prostitution .... I've heard guys make more money, and he doesn't even have a cock, hard, he just sticks his ass ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Nice ! i prefer submission, i hope Yoon go prostitute herself
haha I like dominance, so if she went into prostitution, then only with girls, and if a guy came, spank with a whip, take money, and kick out of the torture chamber ;-)

Feb 19, 2021
Hello, I am glad you like this game and thank you for that.

Friendly Warning: I am no good at English so maybe you can really have a bad experience from my weird vocab usages.

I really don't want to spoil you, so I will keep myself as 3rd person for some questions.

We've got a Pure Lesbian route already, so don't worry Yoon will surely know, maybe involuntarily to avoid sex with males. If you take a look at stats while controlling Yoon, you will see she has already got the highest points for Daniel than other people around her. Even with that point, there has been no sex for so long like 3 years.

Just shape her well, program/ fate will take care of the rest.
yeah there is some wired daulgue in the game not the worst i've seen but it's a bit funny

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes