azel1

Oct 12, 2020
The little fantasising sequence with Zoe was smokin' hot. I hope we get to see more of that in the future, but in reality ;) That's definitely the relationship I'm going to be working towards the most.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi. I have just discovered this game thanks to some friendly advice in another thread.

Can I ask a question about the scenes around the pool. From the dialogue it seemed that Andrew had a crush on Yoon, but when I looked at the points, I could see points for Joseph but not Andrew.

I thought it a shame as I would have liked to see Andrew corrupt his crush, and Yoon seemed initially to like him too.
Andrew seemed to have been initially set up as more romantic approach.

Thanks

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I want to share my workflow for some bigger scenes with you. Please ignore if you have known already.

1) I use to lower the resolutions of textures visible in the scene. Usually, my maximum sizes are 2048 and the minimum ones are 1024 or 512 ( if that is the original resolution of that texture). There is no rule but the goal is to keep the scene loads not more than your GPU's Memory. Mine is 1660 super 6GB, so I try to keep my scene lower than 6GB. By doing that your computer will never ask CPU for a fallback. As a good consequence, you are 100% okay to turn Denoiser on. Otherwise, if your computer asks for CPU for help while rendering, there will be no Denoiser punching in even though we turned it on. I know using denoiser is hurtful but denoising later in photoshop is more hurtful.

View attachment 1171497

2) In render>Progressive Rendering, Rendering Quality Enable must be turned on, if you want to use denoiser.

View attachment 1171501
3) Putting Instancing Optimization from memory or auto to Speed is optional. But every little help.

View attachment 1171503

4) Finally, set Noise Degrain Filtering to 1 to avoid white grains.
Below are 100% must

Point Denoiser Available = On
Post-Denoiser Enable = On
Post Denoiser Start Iteration = 8 ( This is the best one, I can tell you from some experiments I have done in past)
Post Denoiser Denoise Alpha = On (this is optional)

With Post Denoiser Start Iteration = 8, you can see the result at the very earlier stage and can decide when to stop/cancel you render. Otherwise, for example, if you set it to 500, then you will have to wait till 500 to see how it will look like with denoiser turned on. With lower number like 8, the result can be seen quite well starting from like 50 for most cases.

One last thing to do before rendering is:

View attachment 1171506

5) Disable Allow CPU fall back and uncheck CPU under Rendering/Advance tab.

This will make sure to let you know that your PC will only be rendering with GPU which is a lot faster than CPU does. And Denoiser will surely be turned on if you lowered texture maps to suitable sizes according to your GPU's Memory Usage.

Hopefully, most smaller scenes are usually done rendering within 1-2 minutes for me. The bigger scene takes 20 minutes at most for me.

If possible adjusting exposure under tone mapping (don't take it wrong they are also necessary for pre-processing work to look better than natural) to brighten the scene will not speed up your rendering, it just removes the grains like ISO work on a real-life camera. If your scene is dark, the first thing to do both in DAZ studio and in real-life is to add lightings. Try adding emissive lights, surfaces (sometimes called ghost lightings) if you don't want to end up spending your GPU usage with point/spotlights. But from the POV of photography using a wider diameter lighting source (Both on Spotlight and Emissive Surface) or filtering the light with soft white/yellow plane surfaces will make your scene look like Hollywood standard in my knowledge. Softer shadow edges mean a great work of Gaffers in the shooting. But I am sure it will be optional for scary/creepy scenes.

I hope it helps. Thank you for reading.
Yeah I use denoiser for my scenes, long render times is because I render out to 15,000 iterations

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hi. I have just discovered this game thanks to some friendly advice in another thread.

Can I ask a question about the scenes around the pool. From the dialogue it seemed that Andrew had a crush on Yoon, but when I looked at the points, I could see points for Joseph but not Andrew.

I thought it a shame as I would have liked to see Andrew corrupt his crush, and Yoon seemed initially to like him too.

Thanks
He has his own points)
They can be earned if you stand up for him in the pool and tease him during the conversation, after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Really enjoyed...
She is so cute and hot(great effort dev)...
I like Zoe she beat the boys lol...
Lesbian and 1st trans(not futa) in FC game overall awesome Dev ....
Michelle, Jasmine(mostly) also have options it's little unnecessary..
Well looking forward next updates..
Keep it up Dev...
Thank you so much for trying. Jasmine has a big impact on her best friend Yoon, so I make her a controllable character. For those who want to make move with Jas in the future, we will need points such as Jasmine (In Yoon Stats Table - It is the point they are both sharing together), One-sided Affection on Yoon, Yoon (In Jas's Table). Otherwise, that romantic path can be a bit robotic. My idea in this game is to humanize characters more and more as the updates keep going on.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The little fantasising sequence with Zoe was smokin' hot. I hope we get to see more of that in the future, but in reality ;) That's definitely the relationship I'm going to be working towards the most.
If you let Yoon fantasized with Zoe, you got the "One-sided Affection on Zoe" point and that has an impact on reality.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Thanks
Thank you so much for giving it a try.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm at the current build. And i have to say i like the game more and more. Especially the fact that there are apparently also exclusive routes now. That means, we can do our own thing completely and earn the content that we want to see. And we are not forced to see others, first. And that's not so easy at all, because there are so many characters who are sexy. It's hard to choose. Which in turn means that you can start a new game and make other decisions as you wish. and see other things with it

A brilliant idea if it works technically to the end. So it could finally be a game that i actually how I want it to be. I hope you hold out until the end and if it turns out to be the success it promises, hopefully other developers will look into it. (y)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
He has his own points)
They can be earned if you stand up for him in the pool and tease him during the conversation, after.
Oh thanks very much. I might need to double check what options I clicked then in case I had clicked on the wrong one.
Thanks

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh thanks very much. I might need to double check what options I clicked then in case I had clicked on the wrong one.
Thanks
So far I believe the times you can gain Andrew points are:
> Joining them at the pool
> Standing up for him after he gets teased by Zoe
> Teasing him more or just be kidding

So possibly up to 3 points at this stage

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
So far I believe the times you can gain Andrew points are:
> Joining them at the pool
> Standing up for him after he gets teased by Zoe
> Teasing him more or just be kidding