After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I've been playing around with animations lately, so making a few with the girls dancing about, which got me thinking, but do they have favourite bands? Since apart from BTS, I know nothing at all really about Asian pop
If Korean is an exception then I think I have nothing to mention. As I said, I think! It may depend on a person. For me, currently listening to "Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart" and other songs by Westlife, Backstreet boys since v0.392 like 24/7. I am stuck in the past I guess.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
If Korean is an exception then I think I have nothing to mention. As I said, I think! It may depend on a person. For me, currently listening to "Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart" and other songs by Westlife, Backstreet boys since v0.392 like 24/7. I am stuck in the past I guess.
New Kids on the Block and Spice Girls too !? ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I was doing mods to GTA listening to Snoop Dogg, Bon Jovi and some songs from 80's

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you want stuck in the past, one of my favourite songs at the moment is

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I would imagine more a karaoke session. I could even possibly fan art it if I had Jas' assets
when they are, will lick pussy, i will be a fan too ;-) (Maybe it's a translator's mistake, I'm sorry, but when I feel lesbians, my eyes see the future, and my mind freezes .. ;-))

Last edited:
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
There comes another one on my list. Heehe. I'll be happy to do it. I think we should start making a post for characters download links here and link it back to page one.
How about Yoon and Jas visits doctor?
One of them could have some femine problems which are should be checked by doctor
Some mature lesbian doctor :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It is just me that didnt like the MC end makeover result? Before hair was better and that makeup...meh!
Mc doesn't get used to this style yet
There where she lives girls don't make that strong makeup, she can be too shy to wear a make up like moviestars
Player should have chance to change it
It's great You mentioned this

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Like that quote from Matrix Reloaded:
It's funny - reading the post above O was thinking of that very scene even before I saw your reply!!

I am one of the small minority that love Matrix Reloaded just as much as the original (although I still hate the 3rd film).
Reloaded just takes the first film to a new level and with great humour and superb action.
The Ghost twins are simply awesome in the freeway fight scene - genuine martial artists and it showed.
But still one of my favourite characters is the Merovingian.

It helped that when I was younger I had spent a lot of time in France and thus could understand him without subtitles.
Have to respect anyone who can curse fluently in a language other than their birth tongue!

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes