Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's funny - reading the post above O was thinking of that very scene even before I saw your reply!!

I am one of the small minority that love Matrix Reloaded just as much as the original (although I still hate the 3rd film).
Reloaded just takes the first film to a new level and with great humour and superb action.
The Ghost twins are simply awesome in the freeway fight scene - genuine martial artists and it showed.
But still one of my favourite characters is the Merovingian.

It helped that when I was younger I had spent a lot of time in France and thus could understand him without subtitles.
Have to respect anyone who can curse fluently in a language other than their birth tongue!
I don't know about cursing, but and I know sing fluently in other languages. Robin Adele Anderson even sings "A Whole New World" (Jasmine's part) in Arabic.

That said, from what I understand from my linguist friends, the second language is always the hardest. Once you get past three, there are enough similarities between languages that learning more is far easier

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I think she decides since her husband did that free pass thing, she should just use it and fuck anyone she's attracted to. If he doesn't like it it was HIS idea and he can go find if there are women who want to bang him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think what I'm finding intriguing at the moment is the point where Daniel asks "Do you want to sleep with other men?"

Sukkhon provides a loophole. She's a woman, with a dick. So Yoon could potentially get as much dick as she wants, while still being truthful about not sleeping with other men. She only needs to admit to being attracted to, and possibly sleeping with, other women.

Which is where I find also intriguing, is that for a large part of Western culture, it only counted as adultery if the wife was sleeping with other men.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
You guys give me any idea about making wallpaper for our girls? No rough and forced, please. I May do it in the future :LUL: As a person, who has a daughter in real life, I quite feel like Yoon is my daughter or something like that... So sometimes I am really jealous about which routes she will go. :BootyTime:weird right?
Fantasy wallpapers, gentle poses, nice backgrounds, colorful
Like those screens from Photo Hunt dev Moochie deviantart
IMG_20210502_100015.jpg IMG_20210502_100003.jpg IMG_20210502_100025.jpg

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
do you think to add the gyno tag? is there such a tag on f95? (just curiosity) ;-)
Pregnacy,Lactation,Urination but no gyno tag :FacePalm:
Still lactation isn't bad idea:unsure:, my neighbour was lactating over a year without pregnacy - she didn't said why but i think she had problem with hormones

Yoon breasfeeding Jas from left boob and Sukkhon from right boob - good idea for art/wallpaper or event:love::PogChamp:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Jasmine was interested about Sukkhon's preferences (Jas asked she's a lesbian),this scene gives me a real view what happen in next updates
I would say she was interested even too much :love:
Jasmine is open and tolerant person, best friend

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes