LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well. The beginning isn't so bad, but as I keep reading, it seems like every line I need to scratch my head about what our dear author is trying to tell us. This needs proofreading. Lots of it. I haven't found any other issue, though that might just be because I only understand half of it.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well. The beginning isn't so bad, but as I keep reading, it seems like every line I need to scratch my head about what our dear author is trying to tell us. This needs proofreading. Lots of it. I haven't found any other issue, though that might just be because I only understand half of it.
Hello, thanks for trying. Sorry for the inconvenience, I and the co-writer are not native speakers so we are quite weak at English. The first part had done proofreading by a native speaker. The other parts are in the progress for now. After finishing it, I will release it again as a minor update. Don't go away and come back to test it out. Thanks again.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I was looking at her sideboob and armpit, damn how those two things can Burn up my imagination
I'm curious what happen next
Tell me how Dev dare tease us like this? :eek: :KEK: :love:
hahaha I'm also curious, try to get some info from Dev, inconspicuously and quietly ;-)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes