Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am truly sorry if that finds annoying to you but our dear Yoon has the same mole as Jennie from Black Pink. I took inspiration from Jennie for that mole place.

View attachment 1176298 View attachment 1176300
Out of curiosity, why would I find that annoying?

I like Blackpink, Ilike Yoon, I don't see why I would dislike you taking inspiration from an attractive woman.

I do not agree)
Considering that the makeup was done by a professional and not by herself, it should at least look good.
But it generally looked not natural and out of place.
My opinion is that she looks better without makeup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allow me to enlighten thee from a females perspective,

When we go to a professional for a makeover like that we aren't there to highlight our natural looks, we can do that on our own with our own makeup.

We go to professionals to change how we look for a short while, to do something different.

We don't pay the kind of money they charge to do something some women do every day.

Take my own for example. I don't wear much usually, eye liner and lipstick is usually all I go with. I'm quite heavily freckled so foundation looks off unless I apply it heavily and i'm not a fan of that.

If i'm going to a function say a family wedding or such, i'll go for a makeover where they will hide the freckles and use far more colour around the eyes and mouth than i'm used to. Then the hair ... which takes forever ... and we come out of the other end looking completely different.

Now, I will agree that the natural look is far better, i've never been a huge fan of makeup myself but sometimes a girl just wants to doll up.

It does only last a day though. Once you sink into a bath or step in a shower it's all gone. While there are woman that apply makeup like warpaint it's not something a lot of us do on a regular basis. It's just nice to change things up once in a while.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
The one Sukkhon has done for Yoon was "Smokey Looks". It is mostly suited to European and not Asians. That's mostly because

1) Eyelids - as always most Asians don't have good space of eyelids to accept that looks but there is a model called Nay Chi Oo, a Beauty Blogger, Actress and she often wears smokey eyes just to show off her confidence.

2) Most Asians have a warm tone (Yellowish) skin color as the base and putting a much warmer tone(smokey) can really make a big contrast to her neck or other parts of the body.
View attachment 1176403
she is beautiful :p heart-heart-heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Okay, I think I can open out a bit of my previous professional and personal life, I was a new face idol who is gaining popularity on Tik Tok and Facebook. I had got some fans from my local and even some from neighbour country like Thailand. But unfortunately, not only me also almost all the artist who is against the current military coup aren't okay to be public if we have done some leading protesters. And yes I was one of them so it's like I lost my job for not knowing how long it will be.

Let's get to the point then, as an Idol, I and my Asian celebrity friends almost always wear makeup for every shooting. It may sound a bit feminine to you but yes we really do that I am confident to tell. IMO, it's nothing wrong as a male to wear makeup. So as independent artists, I can hardly hire professional makeup artists for every single work except commercials. So, we gotta learn how to do makeup ourselves and almost all of us are good at that, believe it or not. We can also do some basic hair works if we need to, aha.

And another thing I want to mention again is this story is co-written with a female writer, Stella so some aspects came from her.

Sukkhon in my story is quite a common one we used to see on shooting-related cases. They really are that charming in reality. They always bring some happiness to shooting. You can never know if they were having bad days at home. I have to say Trans women here and in Thailand are quite confident and good at social skills even though it is a bit against our mother culture.

For English, I and Stella will never get close to native speakers I guess, so I have asked for good friends who are natives. I think they will do it quite fast for us. Let's just wait for it. And of course, I'll be trying to improve my English.
I like a makeup when girls wears it on some occasion like ball, wedding,prom, and other more important ocassions
I'm not aganist girls doing a small makeup everyday, i just hate a eyebrows made with crayon and many other peoples hates it
That long as Yoon don't have a crayon made eyebrows it's great makeup:love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sukkhon in my story is quite a common one we used to see on shooting-related cases. They really are that charming in reality. They always bring some happiness to shooting. You can never know if they were having bad days at home. I have to say Trans women here and in Thailand are quite confident and good at social skills even though it is a bit against our mother culture.
Sukkhon is probably my second best girl just behind Zoe.

i just hate a eyebrows made with crayon and many other peoples hates it
That long as Yoon don't have a crayon made eyebrows it's great makeup:love:
It's one thing I don't like too.

I mean, I pluck my brows to keep them trim but i've never seen the point in plucking them all to draw them back on. It ALWAYS looks silly, no exceptions.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Out of curiosity, why would I find that annoying?

I like Blackpink, Ilike Yoon, I don't see why I would dislike you taking inspiration from an attractive woman.

Allow me to enlighten thee from a females perspective,

When we go to a professional for a makeover like that we aren't there to highlight our natural looks, we can do that on our own with our own makeup.

We go to professionals to change how we look for a short while, to do something different.

We don't pay the kind of money they charge to do something some women do every day.

Take my own for example. I don't wear much usually, eye liner and lipstick is usually all I go with. I'm quite heavily freckled so foundation looks off unless I apply it heavily and i'm not a fan of that.

If i'm going to a function say a family wedding or such, i'll go for a makeover where they will hide the freckles and use far more colour around the eyes and mouth than i'm used to. Then the hair ... which takes forever ... and we come out of the other end looking completely different.

Now, I will agree that the natural look is far better, i've never been a huge fan of makeup myself but sometimes a girl just wants to doll up.

It does only last a day though. Once you sink into a bath or step in a shower it's all gone. While there are woman that apply makeup like warpaint it's not something a lot of us do on a regular basis. It's just nice to change things up once in a while.
If a girl looks good without makeup (like Yoon in this case), from a men point of view, I don't understand why she needs makeup at all.
It's a mystery to me)
I only like the eyeliner)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
from a men point of view,
That right there is the point, we don't wear it for you (not you personally, men/love interests in general) we do it for ourselves most of the time.

We want to look our best to make us feel good.

When a girl is getting dolled up to go out on the town to try and find a guy they wear it for the purpose of attracted someone but in everyday life we just wear it to make us feel good.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
That right there is the point, we don't wear it for you (not you personally, men/love interests in general) we do it for ourselves most of the time.

We want to look our best to make us feel good.

When a girl is getting dolled up to go out on the town to try and find a guy they wear it for the purpose of attracted someone but in everyday life we just wear it to make us feel good.
Thanks for the clarification)
That is why I wrote "from a men point of view"

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes