Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The day has come, she is okay to be braless.
Shy & subtle girl, Yoon is finally freeing herself from everything that kept her in a dark. View attachment 1178436
I would normally describe my ideal woman as "statuesque blonde".
But Yoon is already winning my heart in her quiet understated self-effacing way.
And that is just beautiful!!

Oct 20, 2019
That right there is the point, we don't wear it for you (not you personally, men/love interests in general) we do it for ourselves most of the time.

We want to look our best to make us feel good.

When a girl is getting dolled up to go out on the town to try and find a guy they wear it for the purpose of attracted someone but in everyday life we just wear it to make us feel good.
Yes!! (You beat me to it! Lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
ohhh, so a lot of romantic souls play this game, it's very nice ;-) heart-heart
I follow a variety of VN / games that would have variety of kinks and style of both rendering and story.
Speaking personally there are times when you want to see the girls on a conveyor belt from one sex scene to another, having a DP or Gangbang.

But most times I gravitate towards slower burn VN / games, often with a female MC but not always, but with an emphasis on building storyline and character development. Often in those slower burn games you do get attached to the female MC.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I follow a variety of VN / games that would have variety of kinks and style of both rendering and story.
Speaking personally there are times when you want to see the girls on a conveyor belt from one sex scene to another, having a DP or Gangbang.

But most times I gravitate towards slower burn VN / games, often with a female MC but not always, but with an emphasis on building storyline and character development. Often in those slower burn games you do get attached to the female MC.
When I play a female MC and I like her, she will be faithful and a lesbian, or a divorced lesbian when the game allows it. gangbang, rape from men ... never happens ... female harem is welcom haha when i play man mc i'm not so strict ... but gay man games i don't play. when I play like a ghost mc ... ;-) hahaha (sorry I couldn't help myself)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You know, two friends secretly loving eachother - one kiss and poooof the magic lesbian route is open :love: :KEK:
a proper route ofc 69, scissoring, licking eachothers vaginas but everyhing kept under "good friendship" therm:BootyTime:
niiiiceeee heart-heart, will it be in the game? or was it in that series? ;-)

Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes