BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Ok, secret
Hard men love is not my thing, but it's your choice
hmmm there is probably something wrong with the translate, that's ok, which is bad I will delete ;-) edit: everything is translated correctly, my choice is a lesbian route ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: After Choices

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
So if you were to have a burning desire for Richard, it would be more like ?
haha something like that, but it was just a joke, there's no problem with the men as long as Yoon has the options ;-) but I've already played games where I wanted something worse than fire to turn mc into Lara Croft (beautiful mass murderer) :p

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Sukkhon can be submissive type, she can be dominated by Jas and Yoon
Are you sure you want to keep her away from them ?
from Yoon definitely, my Yoon has been a lesbian for 3 years, she didn't know it before, but now she's slowly coming to terms with it ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
To Richard you can feel a burning Anger or hate
You have used a "desire" Word in wrong way View attachment 1179498
for irony or a joke ??? ;-) edit: (I have a desire for candies and I don't want to sleep with them, it could be dangerous) hahaha
(a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
"he resisted public desires for choice in education")

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This photo was taken by Yoon Ni Ko's little sister during her short visit back to Myanmar.
ywat1.jpg
When they were young, as virgin girls(Baing-Gong-Kyout-Phi) from the village, they used to go to one spot of a lake, which is only allowed for female villagers. Almost every village has that kind of spot and those spots are usually divided into two parts. One part is for virgin girls to (Ywat) take water with pot, as Yoon did in this photo and the other part is for every woman who wants to take a bath. Only too daring girls would take a bath, wearing Hta-Mein(Longyi/Sarong for Female) as Yoon did in a photo. Otherwise, they wear (Hta-Mein-Yin-Shar) like wrapped-sarong on top, that is covering breast to knees. Yoon was curious if she can still (Ywat) hold the pot without using her hands like when she was young...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes