BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
This photo was taken by Yoon Ni Ko's little sister during her short visit back to Myanmar.
View attachment 1179517
When they were young, as virgin girls(Baing-Gong-Kyout-Phi) from the village, they used to go to one spot of a lake, which is only allowed for female villagers. Almost every village has that kind of spot and those spots are usually divided into two parts. One part is for virgin girls to (Ywat) take water with pot, as Yoon did in this photo and the other part is for every woman who wants to take a bath. Only too daring girls would take a bath, wearing Hta-Mein(Longyi/Sarong for Female) as Yoon did in a photo. Otherwise, they wear (Hta-Mein-Yin-Shar) like wrapped-sarong on top, that is covering breast to knees. Yoon was curious if she can still (Ywat) hold the pot without using her hands like when she was young...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will it be in the game as a memory of youth? Chris caught you in a candy trap !? me yes, hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
This photo was taken by Yoon Ni Ko's little sister during her short visit back to Myanmar.
View attachment 1179517
When they were young, as virgin girls(Baing-Gong-Kyout-Phi) from the village, they used to go to one spot of a lake, which is only allowed for female villagers. Almost every village has that kind of spot and those spots are usually divided into two parts. One part is for virgin girls to (Ywat) take water with pot, as Yoon did in this photo and the other part is for every woman who wants to take a bath. Only too daring girls would take a bath, wearing Hta-Mein(Longyi/Sarong for Female) as Yoon did in a photo. Otherwise, they wear (Hta-Mein-Yin-Shar) like wrapped-sarong on top, that is covering breast to knees. Yoon was curious if she can still (Ywat) hold the pot without using her hands like when she was young...

I knew Yoon is cute but now she's 500% more cute :love:
It's like Evolution process, the more of her body we see the more we love her

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
for irony or a joke ??? ;-) edit: (I have a desire for candies and I don't want to sleep with them, it could be dangerous) hahaha
(a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
"he resisted public desires for choice in education")
Engrish is tricky language
The every language have own specifical meanigs and words which are difficult to translate to eng, not native Eng speakers making fool of themselves cause language bareers :rolleyes:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Engrish is tricky language
The every language have own specifical meanigs and words which are difficult to translate to eng, not native Eng speakers making fool of themselves cause language bareers :rolleyes:
I heard something: the royal cobra bit Chuck Norris and despite all the effort and desire he could not save her and after 5 days of unbearable pain the cobra died ;-)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
why do you say sorry for that? you nearly post everything else here. its ok to have some exclusive things only for patreons.
In the very near future, I might get banned from here for talking about cultural things a lot... Haha... I think it's a bad habit that makes other people uncomfortable. You may have seen the over-polite girls in JAV and yes they are not acting, they are real. In our Southeast Asia, those type of manners really exists. Sorry(Ga-Dot, for if we step or walk above elders) and thank you are the most common words you may hear all the time.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 1179517

Believe it or not, I spaced out for 5 minutes looking at this beauty)
They are... ideal

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
In the very near future, I might get banned from here for talking about cultural things a lot... Haha... I think it's a bad habit that makes other people uncomfortable. You may have seen the over-polite girls in JAV and yes they are not acting, they are real. In our Southeast Asia, those type of manners really exists. Sorry(Ga-Dot, for if we step or walk above elders) and thank you are the most common words you may hear all the time.
Hmm......You can get banned for Eastern Countries cultural things, one of devs adding to game racist,offending jokes and no one cares, second one showing "too young" characters and patreon don't do much
If You are afraid about ban open a SubscribeStar acconut or buy me a beer account and post Your game there
Have alternative solution for problems with patreon :unsure:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

:whistle::whistle::coffee:

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1179517

So when do we get to meet the little sister?

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes