After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Amazing update!

I love how we have control of practically everything.

While I am playing a purely lesbian route, I love YNK's progression towards lesbianism. It feels like there is a coherent evolution, I think. It's not "Look, a vagina, I want to try it", and it's not "Look, a vagina, it disgusts me." I feel a proper progression. YNK develops his curiosity step by step.

And finally, something I would like to see:

I would like Jasmine to stop talking so much about men. I know she has a boyfriend. But I want to pursue a loving relationship with her. And eventually, I wish it was just Jasmine and YNK. For Jasmine to leave her boyfriend and to stop telling us about other men and her sexual adventures. Especially if we have a submissive Jasmine, as is my case. And I think this will be possible as we have points for Good Girlfriend and Filthy Girlfriend for Jamsine. But hey, this is something purely personal.

And finally, the issue of the Open Relationship and the Adulterer. Normally I would go the Open Relationship route, as I prefer not to have anything sneaky. But I have zero interest in Daniel (and any other man in general) :KEK:

Will the path of the Adulterer have negative consequences for the girls? Eventually I wish I could end YNK's marriage to Daniel and pursue a romantic relationship with one of the girls (or several of them) :WeSmart:
But I don't want to end badly with any of the girls for being in the Adulterer's way. Michelle, for example. Being our stepdaughter.
Thank you so much for coming here again.

Jas and Yoon have "Dom/sub" points so depending on how you shape those two ladies, you can surely disable Jas's annoying talks in the future.

Even though Yoon is on Pure Lesbain Route, she can still have adultery moves if we shape her in that way. So those two points are adding points for Yoon's attitude. How Daniel will respond to Yoon in the future is heavily based on Daniel's default attitudes/ points. Starting from this version, characters are more humanized by having new points such as "One-sided Love/Affection".

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Seriously, now I have to see 'avoidable' even on the cheating kink.. sorry but I really hate it, a game has choices to better entertain the player and that should be all that matters.
Seeing the avoidable f* word just tells me you're going to put aside that part as much as possible, so I may as well skip the game.
Peace

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
when Liam pulled out his guitar and started playing it, I fucking cringed. that shit was really lame and gay lol Who wrote this story? a middle school student
I wrote this story with a co-writer Stella and we are adults. I even got a beautiful daughter and I am not Gay but I like Trans Women and if that makes me gay, okay I am gay.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
BTW how long before she can be like a rampaging total slut fucking every guy she find's attractive, and girls too - especially Jasmine and Zoe.
Again, don't be A Wife and Mother - the ultimate blue ball fest. Perfect gift for MC in that game would be 6 black cats as pallbearers for her dead pussy. She makes most nuns look slutty.
Blue balling sucks. Needs to be non-husband sex within next 2 updates or this needs the blue ball tag.
Oh hoh! Yoon can just have an orgasm by hearing these words if she is reading :D As you know from this update, Free Pass is coming but "Old Wine and Free Pass improve with age".

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes