Aug 2, 2021
I am still not sure but I added the NTR tag. If you think is it not suitable, needed for this game, please, feel free to suggest me.
Thanks...
Well, Daniel have seen Yoon in livingroom with Joseph and action at party with DJ, tag is suitable ;)
N*R tag is not suitable in Kathoey game yet. May's Kha Nameless boyfriend should see how she's fucked by her cute sister. Only in this circumstances, not in different.
and if you want avoid ban or deleting posts write N*R or N#R.

Reactions: After Choices
May 7, 2021
Because this is how we were raised here, dear. Most of us are friendly in nature. The bad side of this is artists who do not keep up with his/her fans are ignored and underrated, even hated. That is not good because some people want to stay low profile but sadly they can't. If you search on some of our celebrities on Facebook, you'll see even the multiple award winners reply to almost every single comment. But for me, this is not a forceful thing this is my nature and also these projects are my life saviors. I make living by this. So, I'll do my best.

I know I can't please everyone but as the game keeps going hopefully you will replay it again. Have a nice day.
You seem like a delightful person and I'd love to see more of Sukkhon and have the chance finally break with Daniel for good, but I just think that every time I play the game, it will stick in my mind that I, as the player, was forced into intercourse I did not want, then was forced to thank the person who arranged it.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well, Daniel have seen Yoon in livingroom with Joseph and action at party with DJ, tag is suitable ;)
N*R tag is not suitable in Kathoey game yet. May's Kha Nameless boyfriend should see how she's fucked by her cute sister. Only in this circumstances, not in different.
and if you want avoid ban or deleting posts write N*R or N#R.
Thanks, my friend. Looking at your posts and behaviors it's silly you sound like an old friend of mine here. It took me one day to think of his name as I have difficulties with memorizing names. His name is Chris Konon. You may or may not know him. It's just a silly idea that pops up in my head randomly. And no I am not a creepy stalker lol. I am just weird sometimes.

Aug 2, 2021
Thanks, my friend. Looking at your posts and behaviors it's silly you sound like an old friend of mine here. It took me one day to think of his name as I have difficulties with memorizing names. His name is Chris Konon. You may or may not know him. It's just a silly idea that pops up in my head randomly. And no I am not a creepy stalker lol. I am just weird sometimes.
Yes i knew Christopher, he was my brother. I'm saying "was" cause he's dead, that message about his death was not joke. Wanted to give you "Yoon Ni Ko" account but did not got reply. Started to learn English and i learned how to mock his writing style. Also i've readed messages what he was saying about me to you;):FacePalm:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yes i knew Christopher, he was my brother. I'm saying "was" cause he's dead, that message about his death was not joke. Wanted to give you "Yoon Ni Ko" account but did not got reply. Started to learn English and i learned how to mock his writing style. Also i've readed messages what he was saying about me to you;):FacePalm:
I am sad for you and your brother if it is true. But I wanted to say from the long ago that it is not nice of you to look at your brother's personal things even if he is dead. That is why I didn't reply. But it's your family, not mine so, I am not really in a place to judge. I have said to him many times that I don't think I need to use his account with the name "Yoon Ni Ko". It is so personal. I don't know why he was obsessed with giving me his account named "Yoon Ni Ko" to me. This is not good saying things like this in public, too. I felt really sorry for him if he is dead.

Aug 2, 2021
I am sad for you and your brother if it is true. But I wanted to say from the long ago that it is not nice of you to look at your brother's personal things even if he is dead. That is why I didn't reply. But it's your family, not mine so, I am not really in a place to judge. I have said to him many times that I don't think I need to use his account with the name "Yoon Ni Ko". It is so personal. I don't know why he was obsessed with giving me his account named "Yoon Ni Ko" to me. This is not good saying things like this in public, too. I felt really sorry for him if he is dead.
He was in love with that character, that's all. He was saying you are first game developer who have good contact with players, he liked you that's why he wanted to give you account. That's not nice of me looking on his posts, but i had to delete all of his profiles on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, his YT channel,email,ect.
I'm not saint, i've done many sins but i would never tell a joke about someone's death.

Aug 2, 2021
About that "personal" things of my brother on this thread, he deleted almost all messages send to you and those you send him, only few last left where you were asking him how he feels. I just wanted to make a little joke that i know what he was writing and it gone wrong. Did not wanted to offend you, sorry:censored:

Last edited:

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Just looking forward to a Male Protagonist game from you!

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just looking forward to a Male Protagonist game from you!
It's a hard thing for me I gotta be honest. I tried writing "My Asian stepmother", a demo project with Stella Ko but unfortunately, I failed. If I have to characterize myself, I am kinda Sukkhon. So, you know what I mean. I judge myself and I see my writings on males' perspectives are a bit unrealistic or weird. Maybe those thoughts are only my insecurities. Because IRL, I think of myself as an emo boy, or a female while I am flirting with a female.

May 7, 2021
It's a hard thing for me I gotta be honest. I tried writing "My Asian stepmother", a demo project with Stella Ko but unfortunately, I failed. If I have to characterize myself, I am kinda Sukkhon. So, you know what I mean. I judge myself and I see my writings on males' perspectives are a bit unrealistic or weird. Maybe those thoughts are only my insecurities. Because IRL, I think of myself as an emo boy, or a female while I am flirting with a female.
Is this a hint for a Sukkhon focused game?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is this a hint for a Sukkhon focused game?
Umm... dear, it is not. Sukkhon will be a controllable protagonist in Kathoey's upcoming update. "My Asian stepmother", a demo project is not about Sukkhon. I tried writing a male protagonist game and I think I am failed so, I never publish it. Instead, I release "Kathoey".

May 7, 2021
Umm... dear, it is not. Sukkhon will be a controllable protagonist in Kathoey's upcoming update. "My Asian stepmother", a demo project is not about Sukkhon. I tried writing a male protagonist game and I think I am failed so, I never publish it. Instead, I release "Kathoey".
I was just making a joke because you said you didn't make a male protagonist due to you not feeling comfortable writing them and that you were more like Sukkhon. I am glad to hear Sukkhon will appear in Kathoey, though.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Umm... dear, it is not. Sukkhon will be a controllable protagonist in Kathoey's upcoming update.
Even if Sukkhon will be playable in Kathoey, I still hope one day she will have her own game.
This girl deserve it ;-)
And I hope we will have some uncensored art of her. Those who don't like to see a pre-op transwoman can just scroll down or close their eyes :p

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Like with Linda, a very great version of a mature Yoon.
I really love that you don't try to make her looking like if she was a teen/young adult.

A chapter 2 of Yoon story would be great.
But it won't be easy to take in count the choices make by the player in the first game.
My Yoon is going on the lesbian route. But I know other players aren't in lesbian stuff and may have avoid all lesbian action if possible (don't know if it's avoidable...).
I got rid of Joseph as soon as I could. And will do the same with Daniel if we ever have this choice one day.
But other may have keep Joseph and Daniel around.
So how to create a game that takes all these possibilities into account?

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes