MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Even if Sukkhon will be playable in Kathoey, I still hope one day she will have her own game.
This girl deserve it ;-)
And I hope we will have some uncensored art of her. Those who don't like to see a pre-op transwoman can just scroll down or close their eyes :p
Or have it be avoidable, like here. That would turn a lot of people away having unavoidable futa. Of course if that's the focus of the game only people into it would download it anyway.

Reactions: After Choices

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Or have it be avoidable, like here. That would turn a lot of people away having unavoidable futa. Of course if that's the focus of the game only people into it would download it anyway.
I don't think AC is planning on having any actual futa characters, just trans characters.
Considering the title of the game is a term used for transwomen, it seems pretty unlikely that that aspect would be "skippable."

Like playing a game named "Sapphic Island," and wanting to avoid lesbian scenes.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I don't think AC is planning on having any actual futa characters, just trans characters.
Considering the title of the game is a term used for transwomen, it seems pretty unlikely that that aspect would be "skippable."

Like playing a game named "Sapphic Island," and wanting to avoid lesbian scenes.

OK. I wouldn't want anything to do with pre-op trans but post op is TBH the same as a naturally born woman other than not being able to get pregnant.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sukkhon is a pre-op transwoman.
In a game where she will be the MC, you couldn't avoid to see a pre-op transwoman...
If it's not you liking, you will just not playing it.
But it's not sure at all that After Choices will ever make a game about her. Especially since he announced she will be controllable in his other game Kathoey.

In Free Pass however, you can avoid all trans stuff.
I didn't activate this option, so I suppose Sukkhon is still here as a transwoman (after all even if not the MC, she has an important part in the story), but that you can skip any sexual scene included her.

• Red Heart

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Sukkhon is a pre-op transwoman.
In a game where she will be the MC, you couldn't avoid to see a pre-op transwoman...
If it's not you liking, you will just not playing it.
But it's not sure at all that After Choices will ever make a game about her. Especially since he announced she will be controllable in his other game Kathoey.

In Free Pass however, you can avoid all trans stuff.
I didn't activate this option, so I suppose Sukkhon is still here as a transwoman (after all even if not the MC, she has an important part in the story), but that you can skip any sexual scene included her.
I have it turned off. I won't play one if it is Sukkhon as a MC.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OK. I wouldn't want anything to do with pre-op trans but post op is TBH the same as a naturally born woman other than not being able to get pregnant.
Last I checked a transwoman with a uterine transplant can carry a child to term. Getting a uterine transplant is the hard part. I think they need a C-section though.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Like with Linda, a very great version of a mature Yoon.
I really love that you don't try to make her looking like if she was a teen/young adult.

A chapter 2 of Yoon story would be great.
But it won't be easy to take in count the choices make by the player in the first game.
My Yoon is going on the lesbian route. But I know other players aren't in lesbian stuff and may have avoid all lesbian action if possible (don't know if it's avoidable...).
I got rid of Joseph as soon as I could. And will do the same with Daniel if we ever have this choice one day.
But other may have keep Joseph and Daniel around.
So how to create a game that takes all these possibilities into account?
Double renders or only a possible path. Otherwise, the player will have to follow the sequel of season 1.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
OK. I wouldn't want anything to do with pre-op trans but post-op is TBH the same as a naturally born woman other than not being able to get pregnant.
For me, I don't worry at all. My wife will give birth. If she doesn't want to( But she did give) we will adopt a foster child. If I want to, I will love anyone no matter who or what it is. :) love is blind. This is all my personal preference.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Off-Topic
What would you do if there is no electricity for 4-6 hours? I am kinda down during those times. I'll never get used to it, especially living in the 21st century.
Go even crazier than I already am? xD
Seriously, I have no idea what I'd do. If I'm with my friends, we'd probably crack out a few playing cards and light a few candles while getting horribly drunk.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Go even crazier than I already am? xD
Seriously, I have no idea what I'd do. If I'm with my friends, we'd probably crack out a few playing cards and light a few candles while getting horribly drunk.
Damn my friend, I would die because of drinking everyday :D :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Nevrius

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I would buy small generator. View attachment 1598493
During college times there were many situations when elecricity was shut down for two-three days in dorms.
I can't. I am moving to Thailand in a month or two. And our apartment doesn't like noisy generators:cry: And if it runs with petrol, hell no, prices are above the head due to Junta. 1USD = 1800MMK. It was 1USD = 1200MMK. A long time ago, it was 1 USD = 9,00MMK

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How about camping truck battery? Silent and strong. View attachment 1598505
The battery is a good option but I am afraid I can't waste my money while saving to move out. I would like to buy one if I am staying longer. Anyway thanks for suggesting. My guess is batteries are gonna be expensive as they are the most demanding things on the market right now.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes