NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Bruh, the dev literally started a karaoke youtube channel. Stop being such a simp.
Starting a youtube channel is a job. Right now After Choices is making less money per month from Patreon than I do from one of my clients that gives me about 4 hours of work a week. You can hardly accuse them of milking when they are struggling and impugning them for pursuing another hustle to pay the bills isn't going to get the game updated any faster.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Starting a youtube channel is a job. Right now After Choices is making less money per month from Patreon than I do from one of my clients that gives me about 4 hours of work a week. You can hardly accuse them of milking when they are struggling and impugning them for pursuing another hustle to pay the bills isn't going to get the game updated any faster.
Nice flex. (y) But no one said shit about milk.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
After Choices

Just a heads up but someone has posted your game on itchio. I know it's not you that posted it because comments are disabled (common tactic used by thieves and scammers over there) and the file has been converted to .EXE format (another red flag).

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Bye, Bye Free Pass!
Jessica.jpg

I'm rebooting The Free Pass game with a new concept and a strong server PC.

I am really sorry for telling you this news. I had a lot going on over those two months. I pushed my limits. This includes things like refining my rendering skills, storytelling, and Photoshop editing, among other things. I also repeatedly played my own game. As much as I hate to break the news to you, I am thrilled to provide you with the greatest service possible.

So, just because I'm renewing this game doesn't mean I don't value you, my most loyal supporters, particularly my Patrons and Subscribestars. In truth, I'm more concerned about you. I'd want to give you somewhat more. Something bigger and better than before.

My initial plan does not appear to be viable. I do have a storyline that is more sophisticated and polished. As I said in the headline, I'm also hiring a strong server computer from . They do, however, have a little higher tier, as you can see. You do not need to be concerned about development time on your end. I will try my best to deliver the updates as soon as possible. Please take some deep breaths and wait for the first show. I promise not to let you down.

I truly hope you folks like what I'm stating. I understand that it is indeed a big request. Some significant changes have taken place, but others will stay unchanged.

1) Yoon will no longer be an MC. Grace Mei, a new MC, will play a major role.

2) Jessica, a woman dressed in a pink lacey outfit, will portray the main character's best friend.

3) The user can choose whether Sukkhon is a pre-oped or post-oped trans woman.

4) As you can see from the portraits, Michelle, Zoe, Sukkhon, and others have undergone some modifications.

5) New models will take the place of Daniel and Linda.

6) Daniel will develop a more pleasant demeanor and improve his appearance. In addition, the player could be able to play as him.

7) There will be a lesbian-only path available. With a more defined plotline, I feel it will get much hotter.

8) The story's basic structure may not change, but the story's atmosphere may.

It's your call, but I'd want to ask for a second opportunity. I'd be the happiest human being alive if you only had a few moments to play a new update when it came out. Everyone, thank you very much!

GraceMei3.jpg

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Bye, Bye Free Pass!
View attachment 1793816

I'm rebooting The Free Pass game with a new concept and a strong server PC.

I am really sorry for telling you this news. I had a lot going on over those two months. I pushed my limits. This includes things like refining my rendering skills, storytelling, and Photoshop editing, among other things. I also repeatedly played my own game. As much as I hate to break the news to you, I am thrilled to provide you with the greatest service possible.

So, just because I'm renewing this game doesn't mean I don't value you, my most loyal supporters, particularly my Patrons and Subscribestars. In truth, I'm more concerned about you. I'd want to give you somewhat more. Something bigger and better than before.

My initial plan does not appear to be viable. I do have a storyline that is more sophisticated and polished. As I said in the headline, I'm also hiring a strong server computer from . They do, however, have a little higher tier, as you can see. You do not need to be concerned about development time on your end. I will try my best to deliver the updates as soon as possible. Please take some deep breaths and wait for the first show. I promise not to let you down.

I truly hope you folks like what I'm stating. I understand that it is indeed a big request. Some significant changes have taken place, but others will stay unchanged.

2) Jessica, a woman dressed in a pink lacey outfit, will portray the main character's best friend.

3) The user can choose whether Sukkhon is a pre-oped or post-oped trans woman.

4) As you can see from the portraits, Michelle, Zoe, Sukkhon, and others have undergone some modifications.

5) New models will take the place of Daniel and Linda.

6) Daniel will develop a more pleasant demeanor and improve his appearance. In addition, the player could be able to play as him.

7) There will be a lesbian-only path available. With a more defined plotline, I feel it will get much hotter.

It's your call, but I'd want to ask for a second opportunity. I'd be the happiest human being alive if you only had a few moments to play a new update when it came out. Everyone, thank you very much!
So the game isn't cancelled, just rebooted. And Sukkhon will still be around. That's good. Had me worried because of the title.

Will you be updating the models in the fan art thread?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
:love::love:
Please no. His sole redeeming feature was how horrifically unlikeable he is. Any good FMC corruption game needs an unlikeable loser like Daniel. Making him better or playable makes him pointless, if you don't think that's a good purpose anymore then you might as well just make a whole new man for his role imo. Daniel himself I think is pretty tainted in the player's perspective.
All the more reason I'd hope it'd stick with Yoon. We've spent a long time getting to know and falling in love with her character. It's kinda sad to make her into a side character or w/e her plan is.

I'll stick around because you're a good storyteller but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't horribly disappointing news. I think I kinda get it, you've had major changes in your life and it's hard to keep doing the same thing without reflecting those changes. It just feels a little unfair to the work you've already done and the story you'd already told, and I feel like you're being a lot more unfair to that work than any of your fans would be.
Still good luck with the reboot. I'll be looking forward to more of your storytelling even if it is upsetting that it won't be following Yoon's story as the MC anymore.

• Red Heart

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Bye, Bye Free Pass!

Well, that is disappointing. Yoon's adventure just..vanished. I am not sure what prompted this, and I am willing to give the game's Scooby-Doo Redo a shot, but man, this game had sooo much potential, and the story was fun. It's hard to imagine any reboot actually equaling or exceeding the quality of the original.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes