GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Bye, Bye Free Pass!
View attachment 1793816

I'm rebooting The Free Pass game with a new concept and a strong server PC.

I am really sorry for telling you this news. I had a lot going on over those two months. I pushed my limits. This includes things like refining my rendering skills, storytelling, and Photoshop editing, among other things. I also repeatedly played my own game. As much as I hate to break the news to you, I am thrilled to provide you with the greatest service possible.

So, just because I'm renewing this game doesn't mean I don't value you, my most loyal supporters, particularly my Patrons and Subscribestars. In truth, I'm more concerned about you. I'd want to give you somewhat more. Something bigger and better than before.

My initial plan does not appear to be viable. I do have a storyline that is more sophisticated and polished. As I said in the headline, I'm also hiring a strong server computer from . They do, however, have a little higher tier, as you can see. You do not need to be concerned about development time on your end. I will try my best to deliver the updates as soon as possible. Please take some deep breaths and wait for the first show. I promise not to let you down.

I truly hope you folks like what I'm stating. I understand that it is indeed a big request. Some significant changes have taken place, but others will stay unchanged.

1) Yoon will no longer be an MC. Grace Mei, a new MC, will play a major role.

2) Jessica, a woman dressed in a pink lacey outfit, will portray the main character's best friend.

3) The user can choose whether Sukkhon is a pre-oped or post-oped trans woman.

4) As you can see from the portraits, Michelle, Zoe, Sukkhon, and others have undergone some modifications.

5) New models will take the place of Daniel and Linda.

6) Daniel will develop a more pleasant demeanor and improve his appearance. In addition, the player could be able to play as him.

7) There will be a lesbian-only path available. With a more defined plotline, I feel it will get much hotter.

8) The story's basic structure may not change, but the story's atmosphere may.

It's your call, but I'd want to ask for a second opportunity. I'd be the happiest human being alive if you only had a few moments to play a new update when it came out. Everyone, thank you very much!
Why not just make Elle Fanning in her own game?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Bye, Bye Free Pass!
View attachment 1793816

I am really sorry for telling you this news. I had a lot going on over those two months. I pushed my limits. This includes things like refining my rendering skills, storytelling, and Photoshop editing, among other things. I also repeatedly played my own game. As much as I hate to break the news to you, I am thrilled to provide you with the greatest service possible.

So, just because I'm renewing this game doesn't mean I don't value you, my most loyal supporters, particularly my Patrons and Subscribestars. In truth, I'm more concerned about you. I'd want to give you somewhat more. Something bigger and better than before.

My initial plan does not appear to be viable. I do have a storyline that is more sophisticated and polished. As I said in the headline, I'm also hiring a strong server computer from . They do, however, have a little higher tier, as you can see. You do not need to be concerned about development time on your end. I will try my best to deliver the updates as soon as possible. Please take some deep breaths and wait for the first show. I promise not to let you down.

I truly hope you folks like what I'm stating. I understand that it is indeed a big request. Some significant changes have taken place, but others will stay unchanged.

2) Jessica, a woman dressed in a pink lacey outfit, will portray the main character's best friend.

4) As you can see from the portraits, Michelle, Zoe, Sukkhon, and others have undergone some modifications.

6) Daniel will develop a more pleasant demeanor and improve his appearance. In addition, the player could be able to play as him.

7) There will be a lesbian-only path available. With a more defined plotline, I feel it will get much hotter.

It's your call, but I'd want to ask for a second opportunity. I'd be the happiest human being alive if you only had a few moments to play a new update when it came out. Everyone, thank you very much!
You are the developer. And thus the boss. Yes, it's your decision. I respect that. Despite it I have a bit of a stomach ache.

I've never developed an erotic game myself. I wouldn't even have the time for it. But I myself am, let's say a hobby book author. I've been working on a fantasy book series for quite some time. It will be many years before it will be finished. This may be considerably less effort than developing a game. Nevertheless, developing stories and characters, writing dialogues and giving each character its own soul is an enormous effort. It takes a lot of skill and passion. I know that too well, I've created umpteen unique figures myself.

You struck a chord with Yoon. It's an MC that we've never, or rarely, seen in a game like this before. In most games the MC and LI are just "meat". With you it is very different. In your game you brought us closer to a culture that we hardly know in Europe. On this way you showed us a new perspective, namely the problems that cultures can mean when people try to find themselves. Accordingly, it was fun playing Yoon and freeing her from these structures. And not only with Yoon, with other ingame characters too. I would go so far as to say that this is the soul of your game.

And that is something that has been unique in this form so far. I've played a lot of games over the past few years. Good and bad ones. Of course, there were games that were rendered better and animated better. But good stories, where you really empathize with the individual characters and fall in love with them, are rare. And here you have set the bar very high and have done really well so far. And so I have big doubts that Yoon is just so interchangeable. You have already put so much heart and soul into her. Simply demoting her now could rob your game of the special, the soul that has made your game so far. I doubt it's a good idea to rob the game of what it is.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Bye, Bye Free Pass!
View attachment 1793816

My eyes are full of tears.
Yoon is a perfect, pretty but not beautiful protagonist, with those oriental traits that drive us Europeans crazy. Honestly, the w.a.s.p. woman doesn't attract me anymore.
In my imagination Yoon is like a real person, of whom it is very easy to fall in love. Too bad, really.
Today is a bad day.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, this is basically abandoning the game and starting a new one. Note abandoning a game is the equivalent of a mortal sin in the adult game world and make it very likely many patrons drop and severely reduces the chance of getting new ones.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jdw6 and looseylucy

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, this is basically abandoning the game and starting a new one. Note abandoning a game is the equivalent of a mortal sin in the adult game world and make it very likely many patrons drop and severely reduces the chance of getting new ones.
Yep if you abandon one project you have a high chance to do so again (compared to new creators who have never made a project or creators who have released their project)

P.S. This applies to most forms of creation hence I have used project and creator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jdw6 and looseylucy

TankDude

Aug 4, 2017
I, too, am a player, so I understand how you feel. But I keep saying that I need a change of scenery to keep me motivated. And produce something that will not make me regret it when I look back. In addition, I want to make a game that my fans will be proud of. I've been stuck at some Patreon level for over a year. I'm confident I can do it better. On the other hand, I want to offer my all to my devoted fan. Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it. I'll attempt to connect the dots.
I do understand wanting a change of scenery to stay motivated, and you are not the first to face such a situation. The great artists from Monet to da Vinci to Van Gogh to The Beatles all had rough periods as well. The Beatles on their Beatles For Sale album used some cover songs instead of the approach of all new music as they had done on A Hard Day's Night because they did have some burnout, but they got the album done.

I know that you don't want to produce something you look back at with regret, but that is the risk all artists take when they produce something. You mention that you want to produce a game that your fans are proud of, and the fact that you are getting blow back indicates that they are proud of what you have done with Free Pass and that the seeds you had planted in the story where on the verge of coming to fruition.

You reference being stuck at a particular level at Patreon for over a year, but the game Free Pass had a lot of slow burn at the start and that is going to result in things taking longer to accomplish. Now that the game is at a point where things are going to start paying off you abandoned it. That isn't a good way of increasing Patreon supporters because a lot of games get abandoned, and few actually get done. Those who do the latter build goodwill and use that as a way to lay the foundation for other projects. Doing that helps them to grow their fanbase and their Patreon. Abandoning games results in a fanbase that is now uncertain whether the creator will finish the next project they start.

I do wish you the best of luck and it will be interesting to see how your new project unfolds, but now you have the reputation of abandoning and that isn't something that is easy to shake off.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes