Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The contents. When you open it up you get the Mac folder and Resources folder
Right click on the toplevel folder (the icon of a ginger girl with a helmet), click "open", the system will say that its origin couldn't be verified, click "cancel". Right click again, then choose "open all the same" (or something similar, I'm tranlating the French interface). If you have a M1 processor it may take some time before anything happens, the game being converted in the background.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Overall good from what I've played so far, in old version I'll assume there's more content in it then current reboot phase. As going by images folder it shows what appears to be scenes with Yoon and Andrew (mother/son) but nothing for Yoon and Michelle..so I feel I should've went with playing old version to get to see all content before the reboot phase?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Overall good from what I've played so far, in old version I'll assume there's more content in it then current reboot phase. As going by images folder it shows what appears to be scenes with Yoon and Andrew (mother/son) but nothing for Yoon and Michelle..so I feel I should've went with playing old version to get to see all content before the reboot phase?
There's a little Yoon/Michelle content in the reboot. Heading towards the house party there'll likely be more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what you see depends on what path you chose and more michelle later.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
There's a little Yoon/Michelle content in the reboot. Heading towards the house party there'll likely be more.
Fair enough, yeah I dipped into the old version just for comparison basis and it seems like the Yoon/Michelle content is after the party in that version and slightly before the party.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Path I choose? I have the lesbian-friendly mode on so attempting to go fully on that path.
if you go on that path then you'll stay on that path and no dicks (at least no meat dicks) for yoon etc. other path is that yoon goes with guys to sauna and participated on gangbang/orgy. and then there's path with sukkhoi.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
if you go on that path then you'll stay on that path and no dicks (at least no meat dicks) for yoon etc. other path is that yoon goes with guys to sauna and participated on gangbang/orgy. and then there's path with sukkhoi.
You can actually leave the lesbian only scenes path. I managed to made yoon have sex with the homeless guy. It wasn't my intention but the choices i made during her converstations with him where kinda foreshadowing to it.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes