FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I last played the reboot in 1.1 but looks like a bunch of things changed.
The style changed quite a bit, and the male protag seems to have been dropped?
I'm guessing something must have changed since I played back in 1.1?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure if I made this comment earlier with all of the various incarnations of this thing. It seems the dev is intent on pigeonholing our options to enjoy the content. It seems if we like "lesbian friendly" it decides to hide the scene where the janitor is railing a student in the bathroom. I don't even remember how this option choice was prompted for originally. Would it have cut us off from all lesbian sex scenes going the other way? Why didn't they set this up as a prompt for each scene that "this scene contains X content. Watch it?" Or better yet, pick all that you like to have at the beginning: m/f, m/m, f/f, sm/m, sm/f, etc.
The option was prompted for originally by those that prefer lesbian content. Don't know how many female protagonist games you play, but whenever a new female protag game comes out, a flock of us will ask if there is a female only route. The way After Choices gives us the option is rather good.
I last played the reboot in 1.1 but looks like a bunch of things changed.
The style changed quite a bit, and the male protag seems to have been dropped?
I'm guessing something must have changed since I played back in 1.1?
Yes, the introduction of male protag, particularly a nameless, barely one-dimensional protag had such a huge backlash that he was voted out overwhelmingly (by around 90%). Turns out all the calls for a male protag did nothing to increase After Choices' support, which was the entire point of introducing him, so was dropped like a sack of shit.

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Does this game have an old/ugly kink? If not can you guys suggest games that have old/ugly kink. Than you :)

mc18762020

Jan 17, 2022
After the first sex scene with Andrew I get kicked back out to the title screen. Is there a fix for that bug? I saw someone several pages back had the same issue but didn’t see a fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are the normal DL's the "compressed" versions? shouldn't they be in the "compressed" section? are there no un-compressed versions?
not available at least for public. image quality is still good.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm just here for the Gallery unlocker. As a lot of commenters say, the story is too rushed and disjointed. I personally like the original and was getting used to the Engrish, and then it was rebooted.
The art is beautiful, no doubt. And Yoon's innocent personality was refreshing.

Reactions: azel1

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Good game, cool made up of a homeless man at least he took a bath and can make an interesting thread after what he told her

what are these screenshots, it will appear in the next updates?

3271.jpg 1233.jpg

Last edited:

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone, just a quick question, last time i was here there was an announcement of the dev changing the mc and stuff like that but now i redownloaded the game and it seems our beloved Sukkon is still here.. if someone can recap me please?

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes