After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is there a fix for the "No patch found" text?
Hello,

Anyone experiencing the error "No patch found?" Except for one "GOFILE" link for Android, every link was uploaded by me. Every version here has already been patched.
Make sure you get the game here or from SubscribeStar.
You're getting that error because you downloaded it from Patreon or somewhere else. I can never share the patched version due to Patreon rules.

If you don't want to redownload, here's the patch. It also includes instructions.

The patch version is named v1.18. But don't worry, it will work with v1.19 with no problems.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello,

Anyone experiencing the error "No patch found?" Except for one "GOFILE" link for Android, every link was uploaded by me. Every version here has already been patched.
Make sure you get the game here or SubscribeStar.
You're getting that error because you downloaded it from Patreon or somewhere else. I can never share the patched version due to Patreon rules.

If you don't want to reinstall, here's the patch. It also includes instructions.

Mega

The patch version is named v1.18. But don't worry, it will work with v1.19 with no problems.
Wait, so you made a public release? I thought a pirate uploaded the update since I didn't even see a Patreon release, only the Early Access.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wait, so you made a public release? I thought a pirate uploaded the update since I didn't even see a Patreon release, only the Early Access.
Yes, sir, I completed all of my homework. Oh, my dear friend. When I released v1.18, I already had 80% of v1.19 completed. When I first uploaded Early Access, I also uploaded the public release to all links, including Gofiile, Mega, Workupload, and Mixdrop. I was way ahead of schedule. I just wanted it to look like it was burning slowly. People, I believe, prefer to take things slowly. To the best of my knowledge. Slowing the update makes it appear to be a slow burn. If I had my way, I would provide a weekly update.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
That worked, I saw it on Itchio but didnt try it because it had a different version.
Thanks.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, sir, I completed all of my homework. Oh, my dear friend. When I released v1.18, I already had 80% of v1.19 completed. When I first uploaded Early Access, I also uploaded the public release to all links, including Gofiile, Mega, Workupload, and Mixdrop. I was way ahead of schedule. I just wanted it to look like it was burning slowly. People, I believe, prefer to take things slowly. To the best of my knowledge. Slowing the update makes it appear to be a slow burn. If I had my way, I would provide a weekly update.
So any hints as to what we can look forward to in v.120?

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Hello,

Make sure you get the game here or from SubscribeStar.

If you don't want to redownload, here's the patch. It also includes instructions.

Mega

Thanks my good sir.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
That tag comes and goes with the tide here. Game's content is real borderline so there's a real argument to make both ways that it should or shouldn't have it tagged.
Thank you for the explanation, maybe I'll have a look again, I haven't played the game for a long time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There will be some sexual stuff from Yoon and Linda ?
depends on your path.

only the renders are good, the story sucks! MC tease her son's friend in front of him? Do American people really like sharing their own mother that much?
well on 1 path son gets to fuck yoon (i think) so ..........

Why do ALL the Win links on the main page say Compressed?
cause there is no uncompressed. quality wise no diff. unless you have 50 inch 8k monitor with 200Hz sync rate.

'Free pass' or 'cheating', it can be only one.
it is 1st.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Doubt it, Yoon hates her and so does Michelle who also catches her in the bathroom stall with the janitor
Isn't Linda dominant is not a couple with her husband in the old version?. Linda doesn't invite Yoon to humiliate Linda's husband?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes