longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Huh? I didn't think there was one for the reboot...

1670343202798.png

Edit: The zip in this post worked, maybe should be linked in the OP
Check for a patch.rpy file in your game folder and make sure it has family and not rental titles, if it's not there then unpack it into your game folder from this post and start a new playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.19 Reboot + WT by JokerLeader
Size 445 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I'll be honest, I love the updated graphics, character models, and animations in the reboot, but I miss the story from the original. Unfortunately, I don't really understand or feel attached to anyone in this version, nor do I care what happens. I'm just playing it based on how good it looks.

The dev should've just carried on the old story with the new graphics and removed one or two meaningless characters. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped this story and started another one soon because clearly, the dev has no idea what they're doing as far as writing this, then they throw a hissy fit when people rightly criticise this mess.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'll be honest, I love the updated graphics, character models, and animations in the reboot, but I miss the story from the original. Unfortunately, I don't really understand or feel attached to anyone in this version, nor do I care what happens. I'm just playing it based on how good it looks.

The dev should've just carried on the old story with the new graphics and removed one or two meaningless characters. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped this story and started another one soon because clearly, the dev has no idea what they're doing as far as writing this, then they throw a hissy fit when people rightly criticise this mess.
I'm really liking this VN, as the models and scenes are super hot, but I agree the story is lacking the buildup and context to help us feel more for the characters. Sukkhon got a nice flashback that helped us learn more about her, but that's about it. Yoon and Daniel are just a couple starting off with a "free pass" without our really understanding why. To be honest, I feel like I do have some of that backstory, but only because I played the original, and knowledge of that is carrying over. But if I were fresh to this reboot, I have to think I would have a ton of questions.

I suspect After Choices, like several other devs here, is like Jimmy Hendrix: super skilled and talented, but without a good vehicle to showcase those skills and talents properly. I will continue to see this game through, as it's a great fap, but if After Choices were willing to get some help on the story front, it could take this game to a whole other level and make it really great.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm really liking this VN, as the models and scenes are super hot, but I agree the story is lacking the buildup and context to help us feel more for the characters. Sukkhon got a nice flashback that helped us learn more about her, but that's about it. Yoon and Daniel are just a couple starting off with a "free pass" without our really understanding why. To be honest, I feel like I do have some of that backstory, but only because I played the original, and knowledge of that is carrying over. But if I were fresh to this reboot, I have to think I would have a ton of questions.

I suspect After Choices, like several other devs here, is like Jimmy Hendrix: super skilled and talented, but without a good vehicle to showcase those skills and talents properly. I will continue to see this game through, as it's a great fap, but if After Choices were willing to get some help on the story front, it could take this game to a whole other level and make it really great.
Why does Yoon get a "Free Pass"? Because in this reboot, Daniel has very clearly cheated on her. Because Andrew. He's not her son.

So it's an attempt by Daniel to even the score, so that he'll feel better. It's a far better story than the original.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Why does Yoon get a "Free Pass"? Because in this reboot, Daniel has very clearly cheated on her. Because Andrew. He's not her son.

So it's an attempt by Daniel to even the score, so that he'll feel better. It's a far better story than the original.
Yes, I know. And I agree that the idea of the story is better than the original, but the way the information is revealed and new characters introduced, it's not as impactful as it could be. Part of the issue is simply the language. As I said, it's not a deal breaker for me. I am enjoying this and expect I will continue to. I just feel it could be so much better with only a little further tweaking.

Reactions: azel1

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Really cause I’m pretty sure after I picked seperate or divorce she had her 3some by hubbys picture and brought the bum home to wash and play with while wearing hubbys clothes :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Yoon can still do all that but I was talking about free pass though, Yoon doesn't have it anymore cause her husband(I forgot his name) revokes her free pass in this update no matter which option you choose, unless he doesn't on some other route?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah Yoon can still do all that but I was talking about free pass though, Yoon doesn't have it anymore cause her husband(I forgot his name) revokes her free pass in this update no matter which option you choose, unless he doesn't on some other route?
Don’t give a shit about the loser husband anyway, for all I care he could come home catch the bum banging Yoon,
and the bum kicks his ass with one hand
while he’s still banging Yoon without missing a beat,
then when he’s done he takes the hubbys shoes off his feet and wears them out the door :ROFLMAO: (That would be a good NTR scene)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes