estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.18 Reboot + WT by JokerLeader
Size 390 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
Congratulations After Choices !!
I liked a lot the first one, but this one is just amazing.
Graphics and subtilities ... very good job.
Can't wait to see the next update.
Thank you for the game.

Wartes

Aug 10, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Free Pass v1.17 Reboot with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download
Mega Pixeldrain

Can you please update your port/mod Free Pass of ? Thanks and I appreciate you making good ports and stuff

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you know where we ca get the uncompressed version of the game? Is there any reduction in the visual quality of the game due to compression?
Presumably if you desperately wanted the uncompressed images, you could get them from After Choices. But since there isn't a reduction in image quality due to compression, there wouldn't be much point.

Personally I'm having far more fun making fan art (since we have the duf files). Finishing up @Squadblock's requests, then I think I'll work on some Michelle shower scenes.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Do you know where we ca get the uncompressed version of the game? Is there any reduction in the visual quality of the game due to compression?
There's no reduction of visual quality? Really? So the rendering itself is done at this resolution? Because as much as I really like this game and think the scenes are hot, the quality of the images is poor and seems to have gotten worse with the reboot.

psychoguy571

Jan 16, 2018
Loving the game.. however sometimes keep getting redirected to the start page most of the times.. anyone else having this issue?

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
After Choices
I was a fan of your first game and finally tried this one. Renders are really nice, and I really like the new Yoon!

About the story, well, I'm not into incest nor lesbian stuff, so the game was quite short right now as I rejected all females and the son... Can we expect stuff with some men (other than the son) in next update?

Reactions: MacAdGames

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After Choices
I was a fan of your first game and finally tried this one. Renders are really nice, and I really like the new Yoon!

About the story, well, I'm not into incest nor lesbian stuff, so the game was quite short right now as I rejected all females and the son... Can we expect stuff with some men (other than the son) in next update?
Not After Choices, but even what is touted as something like a Sukkhon-focused update, straight-focused non-Sukkhon (read Andrew and Jospeh) content was about 2/3rds.

So if that's not good enough, just fucking suck-it-up-snowflake. After Choices works her arse off to provide this game. Under extraordinary conditions (and I mean pain-of-death possibly executed by the Junta-kinda thing) has provided the best game possible.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So you like Sukhon updates in this game, and I like updates with straight content (but not the son). We all have different tastes!

No idea what that means!
Apologies, I think I mistook your lamenting the lack of decent straight-route content for the lack of straight-route content overall. I agree there's a severe lack of decent straight-route content, and would be great if there was more. Pity there isn't a decent male LI though.

I mean, the reason I ship Sukkhon so hard is only that she's the only one with a dick that's likeable. In any game I've played. Ever.

foxy1969

Nov 15, 2022
Just played for the first time (with Sukkhon relationship) and really enjoyed! Trying a 2nd play through differently but with Trans off this time, but I still got a phone call in a car before the pool as though I was dating Sukkhon. There was also a bit in the yard where Yoon is remembering and it had an image of the car scene, which hadn't happened. Not sure where to report a big, so thought I would mention here.

Also, if anyone has an issue with the Mac version not opening and saying it is damaged, unzip again using a 3rd party app like the Unarchiver rather than the built in Mac one, and that should sort it out. You still need to open it twice though to get the option to actually open it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well even with rejecting sukk still yoon acts like they are dating. go figure.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Man how I hate this family friend, grandfamily friend, tenant bullshit. Why hasn't someone made a patch to address this? It completely ruins an otherwise great story.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Man how I hate this family friend, grandfamily friend, tenant bullshit. Why hasn't someone made a patch to address this? It completely ruins an otherwise great story.
Game comes with a patch pre installed. It sets a flag on the playthrough so even if it's different it'll keep the original titles even if you change the patch later.
All I can think is that you played through a Patreon release for an older version and that set all the non familial titles.
Check for a patch.rpy file in your game folder and make sure it has family and not rental titles, if it's not there then unpack it into your game folder from this post and start a new playthrough. If it is there with the right titles then you'll probably just have to start a new playthrough.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have. I just haven't updated it in a while since I play the Subscribestar version of the game (since I'm a financial supporter) which doesn't need a patch, since they don't care about incest between fictional computer-generated characters. I also like to wait until After Choices says the public version has been made available. Since other people have been uploading the game before she has a chance to announce and release the free version, all I can do is wait.

Where did you download the version you're playing, so I can take a look?

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes