cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual and at least to my eyes dev's compressed looked as good as did previous 3 gigs release. didn't get yoon to goto with boys to sauna so instead that yoon swam with michelle and took her anal virginity with a toe (aka nope). still game thinks that i'm on sukkhon path when yoon met her after photoshoot.

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
After the announcement that the game was going to be rebooted I admittedly was one of the people that wanted to drop this game. But I decided to give it a shot, benefit of the doubt and all that.
Now that I've played for a bit (got to episode 4), I just want to say....what the hell? I can't seem to follow what's going on anymore. The game jumps too much from one scene to the other and the previous scenes feel incomplete. Idk how to describe it, but it feels like the game is being rushed and a lot doesn't make sense to me. Like you get a scene where Yoon's husband suddenly forces her to give him a BJ out of nowhere and apparently they were in their daughter's room? I have so many questions and it seems every scene brings out more questions that I don't think I'll get the answers to.
I know its essentially a NSFW game, but if this game has a story to it idk it anymore.

The flow of the game just doesn't feel right to me anymore. Nothing feels linked together to me. Idk, just my two cents. I'm aware that I'm coming across as complaining, but fuck it.:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
After the announcement that the game was going to be rebooted I admittedly was one of the people that wanted to drop this game. But I decided to give it a shot, benefit of the doubt and all that.
Now that I've played for a bit (got to chapter 4), I just want to say....what the hell? I can't seem to follow what's going on anymore. The game jumps too much from one scene to the other and the previous scenes feel incomplete. Idk how to describe it, but it feels like the game is being rushed and a lot doesn't make sense to me. Like you get a scene where Yoon's husband suddenly forces her to give him a BJ out of nowhere and apparently they were in their daughter's room? I have so many questions and it seems every scene brings out more questions that I don't think I'll get the answers to.
I know its essentially a NSFW game, but if this game has a story to it idk it anymore.

The flow of the game just doesn't feel right to me anymore. Nothing feels linked together to me. Idk, just my two cents. I'm aware that I'm coming across as complaining, but fuck it.:WaitWhat:
Funny you say this about the reboot. I said the same about the original. The reboot is easier to follow for me. It's still fairly nonsensical, in that it is very difficult to discern a story that connects the scenes, but the original was even more random, I thought. But the original and the reboot are very erotic, so I am able to get past it.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Constructive criticism
Played the game yesterday, so here are my 2 cents
PROS:
- Some of the new changes made in characters are simply gorgeeeeeous. Yoon and Sukhon look a lot like their old selves, but with better textures and more polishes. The new characters look amazing. Michelle's new look is my favorite.
- Afterchoices improved her English a lot. With every new updated I've noticed how the dialogues and their structure improve, and they're easier to follow.
- The little additions to the camera filters are a small detail that I'm sure took a lot of work, but they look great.
- Some of the characters' origins stories' changes were done so good. Sukkhon and Andrew have a slightly different story in regards to their hobbies and how they're related to Yoon. Not gonna lie, I miss sweet Andrew who had a crush on Michelle and had those little cute moments together, but this Andrew was surprisingly good.
-Hubby now has more depth and character. It's amazing to be able to have more valid reasons to hate him :p
- I love how in the dialogues themselves, Afterchoices gives us a small explanation of the meaning or what they are. I've found VNs when they put things in their native language and they don't bother to either translate it or tells what it is, so the effort is very appreciated.

CONS:
-Like some others said, the story seems rushed now. I dunno if Afterchoices did it on purpose so we didn't have to experience again the slow burn we had in the original VN, but the pacing seems super weird. I love Sukhon, but the sense of reward is different now. In the original, there was some slight teasing, and I felt like I wont a marathon when they finally kissed. In this one, their relationship started sooo fast. Their interactions are cute, but feels off because of how fast it happens.

PERSONAL POINTS:
- Like I said, I loved all the changes, but personally for some reason I preferred old Zoe's look. There's no denying the skin tectures look amazing now, but the hairstyle from before? Felt like Afterchoices nailed it with the old one.
- It's as if Zoe and Sukhon changed personalities: The first one is a little more tamed, the second one is bolder now. As someone who played the original religiously, the change makes me feel weird.
- Goodbye to Jas' story, definitely. Such a shame. So far it seems Sienna is her own person (And she's cool), but it's a shame our old partner in crime won't come back

So yeah, this isn't meant to be mean but just a constructive criticism that I don't even know if Afterchoices will read, but always wish her the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Funny you say this about the reboot. I said the same about the original. The reboot is easier to follow for me. It's still fairly nonsensical, in that it is very difficult to discern a story that connects the scenes, but the original was even more random, I thought. But the original and the reboot are very erotic, so I am able to get past it.
Oh trust me, it was hard getting past the randomness of the original. I did struggle a bit, but it somewhat still felt connected. Idk, I think I just feel like the game is progressing too quickly. I am still giving it a shot though. The animations are definitely a plus haha.

roquito

Oct 6, 2020
Now that I've played for a bit (got to episode 4), I just want to say....what the hell? I can't seem to follow what's going on anymore. The game jumps too much from one scene to the other and the previous scenes feel incomplete. Idk how to describe it, but it feels like the game is being rushed and a lot doesn't make sense to me. Like you get a scene where Yoon's husband suddenly forces her to give him a BJ out of nowhere and apparently they were in their daughter's room? I have so many questions and it seems every scene brings out more questions that I don't think I'll get the answers to.

I fully agree with this analysis. the game is losing its meaning

Reactions: Mystermask

Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
So my game is going to the main menu shorty after Yoon has sex with Andrew in the kitchen during CH 5. Is this happening to anyone else?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What happen to the music teacher guy and her husband friend the black guy?
No idea who the music teacher guy is, but the black guy isn't necessary to the Free Pass anymore so likely dropped as irrelevant.
Whelp, that sucks, in that case how much content there is compared to the original?
Depends on the route. As Sukkhon as an LI, the story is much smoother and faster. With Michelle as well. Storyline is only just starting with Zoe, so not much compared to the original. Andrew is a completely different character in this, so can't be compared.
I fully agree with this analysis. the game is losing its meaning
Which LI storyline are you playing?

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
Any way to get the uncompressed version of the game?
Is there any difference between the game experience of uncompressed and compressed one?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Any way to get the uncompressed version of the game?
Is there any difference between the game experience of uncompressed and compressed one?
Yeah, I would also like to see the uncompressed version. With every release somehow the total file size actually shrinks and the game is looking subpar. Maybe the uncompressed game is only available to patrons? If so, happy to pledge with the next release.

Dec 7, 2020
Very nice update, the thing about giving a name to Sukkhon's genitals is so cute, lol.

The new Yoon is very bold, I preferred her slower-paced path of self-discovery from the original game, but I have to admit that seeing Yoon being so direct and confident feels very nice too.

- Goodbye to Jas' story, definitely. Such a shame. So far it seems Sienna is her own person (And she's cool), but it's a shame our old partner in crime won't come back
I also really loved Jasmine in the original game, and how she admited having loved Yoon for years. Sienna has been until now a completely different character than Jasmine, with all that "sharing guys" content that personally doesn't interest me.

But in the last update Sienna has that sauna scene with Yoon where she reminded me a lot of Jasmine: she suggests very clearly that she has feelings for Yoon, "wish I could marry you", "things that are valuable to us", etc. So there's hope for a Sienna romantic path with Yoon. Sienna still lacks that big complicity that Jasmine shared with Yoon, but at least it seems that Sienna eventually will get her own pure lesbian path.

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So having just finished playing v1.18 of the reboot and having previously played one of the last versions before the reboot. Wow what a difference!

The reboot is so much better in every aspect and I especially love the stuff you've done with Sukkhon and that entire relationship line and content

I do have a question, so I remember on the old version before reboot you would have to do 1 playthrough with lesbian mode off and one with it on to see all content. Is that still the case on the reboot?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So having just finished playing v1.18 of the reboot and having previously played one of the last versions before the reboot. Wow what a difference!

The reboot is so much better in every aspect and I especially love the stuff you've done with Sukkhon and that entire relationship line and content

I do have a question, so I remember on the old version before reboot you would have to do 1 playthrough with lesbian mode off and one with it on to see all content. Is that still the case on the reboot?
I don't think there's any content exclusive to lesbian mode so far at least but the last scene is a spa/sauna trip that has 3 different paths.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes