Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't usually like foot stuff.

That stream scene was quite hot though.

Looks like i'll be letting Sukkhon go back to her lover. She really liked him and was all sad when it broke apart. Yoon still has Zoe and Michelle

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I really like this so far. I used to like it before, but I stopped playing after the R thing happened. This dev can really make some good spicy content. Bot the lesbian, and other content is well done good job dev!

Feb 25, 2018
I can't save game in this update
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 383, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 383, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 423, in save
    location.save(slotname, sr)
  File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\FreePass-1.18-pc-official-compressed\renpy\savelocation.py", line 433, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Free Pass 1.18
Wed Oct 19 17:41:26 2022

Reactions: jamonserrano

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Just to be sure, on the Sienna Solo route, in this update there was only some teasing (both in the sauna and in the showers), right? There was nothing sexually explicit between them, or did I miss something?

I would have liked to see something serious between them in this update. Something more than teasing, I mean.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just to be sure, on the Sienna Solo route, in this update there was only some teasing (both in the sauna and in the showers), right? There was nothing sexually explicit between them, or did I miss something?

I would have liked to see something serious between them in this update. Something more than teasing, I mean.
You need to be on the straight route to get anything sexual with her involved and it's not with Yoon it's with her and Yoons sons.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You need to be on the straight route to get anything sexual with her involved and it's not with Yoon it's with her and Yoons sons.
Yup, I have seen the images in the OP. Thanks.

But do you mean there is no Sienna Solo route? Everything sexual with her is only on straight routes? Damn, I think it would be a little weird, especially if we have the option to go with just her to the sauna.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yup, I have seen the images in the OP. Thanks.

But do you mean there is no Sienna Solo route? Everything sexual with her is only on straight routes? Damn, I think it would be a little weird, especially if we have the option to go with just her to the sauna.
I don't know if any stuff is planned for the future but I have only seen some teasing on the lesbian route.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes