Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Even in 1 post Non compressed version it's already compressed,atleast why it's saying in file name and the size is 1.1gb
Hmmm ... then I don't know. If the imminent update (v1.18) doesn't get leaked here and people wait for the public version, then After Choices might be able to upload a noncompressed version here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I take it that this one mostly focuses on straight content and doesn't have separate route for f/f?
While there is a fair chunk of straight content, it's entirely possible to play in "f/f". Pretty seamlessly too. When it asks, just answer to play the lesbian-friendly scene, and that locks out almost all future straight content. The only thing I'm aware of that is still playable is a trans female/male scene.

So far the lesbian content focuses on Michelle (the MC's daughter) and Zoe (Michelle's friend), which a small scene with Sienna expected in the upcoming update. But there's also content with a trans woman Sukkhon.

Most of After Choices' financial supporters (Patreon and Subscribestar) prefer lesbian content.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
While there is a fair chunk of straight content, it's entirely possible to play in "f/f". Pretty seamlessly too. When it asks, just answer to play the lesbian-friendly scene, and that locks out almost all future straight content. The only thing I'm aware of that is still playable is a trans female/male scene.

So far the lesbian content focuses on Michelle (the MC's daughter) and Zoe (Michelle's friend), which a small scene with Sienna expected in the upcoming update. But there's also content with a trans woman Sukkhon.

Most of After Choices' financial supporters (Patreon and Subscribestar) prefer lesbian content.
Thanks will add it to to play list. The screenshots led be to believe that this might be a pass, but i'm glad that there is seprate f/f content. So is this game like awam? Does it already have f/f scenes? Seems to be only out for 1 and a half years. Really not a fan of how awam blue balling the players. The renders here also look better and so are the characters.

Reactions: Nevrius

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks will add it to to play list. The screenshots led be to believe that this might be a pass, but i'm glad that there is seprate f/f content. So is this game like awam? Does it already have f/f scenes? Seems to be only out for 1 and a half years. Really not a fan of how awam blue balling the players. The renders here also look better and so are the characters.
Only conceptually similar to AWAM. While both have a somewhat prudish female MILF protagonist, the similarity pretty much ends there. Coming from a conservative country, our MC actually has a reason to be as prudish as she is, and is established from the beginning. Plus she's not happily married, since it's obvious that her husband cheated on her, so she has a reason to cheat on him.

Although it's not really cheating, since he's the one encouraging her to have a fling in an attempt to save their marriage.

Updates for this also come about 4 times faster than AWAM. There has been a bit of a delay recently while After Choices was fleeing Myanmar with her family, but updates released every 3 - 4 weeks is typical.

The game already has one sex scene with Sukkhon, and one with Michelle. It looks like there might be another one with Sukkhon in the upcoming update, and possibly another on the Michelle route. And this will be Update #3 of the reboot.

And yeah, the reboot updated the characters to the latest generation models, not two (soon to be three) generations like AWAM.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Can't wait stephen and his mom content (or with the MC)
Free Pass [v1.18] [Early Access] [Out Now]

1465.jpg
*** v1.18 Change Log***
  • 325 new renders
  • 16 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.
Please do not leak the game here or elsewhere before the public version is released. This project needs funding to continue, and leaks significantly slow down the process. If you enjoy the game, please contribute to its development. It won't be long until this is made public.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes