stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Wait, if you reject the daughter's boyfriend and the son of your friend(forgot their names) you still have both of them at the scene in the end with Andrew? Why?
because that whats andrew wants and has nothing to do with yoon. she doesn´t even know they are there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update, story seemed to move forward, yoon had sex (not much shown).

felt odd that she recollected carsex with sukkhon even i'm not on sukkhon path.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey After Choices, when would you have made the public release here? Want to know so I can start talking about the content in the update, and posting fan art etc.

For the benefit of those that have been doing the right thing and patiently waiting.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
because that whats andrew wants and has nothing to do with yoon. she doesn´t even know they are there.
I know she doesn't know, but we the player that doesn't want anything to do with them knows they are there. I was hoping I could go for a lesbian and incest(Andrew) route only or whoever else I pick, thinking that anyone I don't want wouldn't show up in H scenes. I guess I was expecting too much from a female mc game, there's a reason I don't play these games, I just thought we would have more freedom, but no, if you not on a lesbian only path you basically accept all the dicks around.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
that's quite normal pov, either just sees only dick going back and forth in pussy/ass or sees partner's face and maybe tits.
I'm guessing because showing pussy animation being penetrated by a cock isn't super easy?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey After Choices, when would you have made the public release here? Want to know so I can start talking about the content in the update, and posting fan art etc.

For the benefit of those that have been doing the right thing and patiently waiting.
Hello, and I apologize for the delayed response. I made the game public two days ago here. I just wanted to avoid this thread. I don't come here very often, so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Free Pass [v1.17 Reboot] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 424 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 410 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Free Pass Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Is this also inclusive of patch?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I know she doesn't know, but we the player that doesn't want anything to do with them knows they are there. I was hoping I could go for a lesbian and incest(Andrew) route only or whoever else I pick, thinking that anyone I don't want wouldn't show up in H scenes. I guess I was expecting too much from a female mc game, there's a reason I don't play these games, I just thought we would have more freedom, but no, if you not on a lesbian only path you basically accept all the dicks around.
would it had been better for you if the guys have been total strangers? andrew don´t know that yoon (the players) don´t like them. he just wanted to see her get a bukkake.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just checked the current build. Unfortunately, I only saw afterwards that it was published before the official public version. My mistake. :cry:

Even after the reboot it's a great game that I really like. Especially the scene with Sukkhon. I wanted her as LI from Yoon the whole time. It's just a pity that you see a bittoo little. It would have been great if she had pushed the skirt up a little more so that you could see more of the penetration.

Now that Jasmin no longer exists, she has been replaced by someone else, the forced cuckold scene, in which she takes revenge on her husband, will probably no longer exist either. Too bad actually. But who knows, maybe she'll make it into the reboot somehow. Of course, it would be great if you continued to take on the role of different characters, depending on the scene and enjoy the story about them, including their sexual adventures.

I noticed that Yoon's background cultural information, which was once included in many of the dialogues, is shorter this time. I would recommend going a step further here, if necessary using some dialogs from the old version. Because they were great and created a lot of atmosphere in the game

The stepdaughter's pool party, where Yoon also met many LI, no longer exists either. Does it come back later or is it gone completely?

All in all I have a very good impression of the reboot. I will continue to follow the project with great interest :cool:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
would it had been better for you if the guys have been total strangers? andrew don´t know that yoon (the players) don´t like them. he just wanted to see her get a bukkake.
Let's agree to disagree on that one, because maybe the game should have a different line and scene if we don't want those guys there. If we are okay with them, have the scene play out as it did, but if not, have just Andrew there with not a mention of bukkake, simple as that. I just can't believe they didn't think about that when they made that scene.

I guess "if" I ever play this game again I would have to go for a lesbian route only since apparently you can't pick and choose your LI(at least the male ones).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.17 Reboot + WT by JokerLeader
Size 351 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port, as usual.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
The uploaded version here is compressed :confused:. Do you guys know where I can find the uncompressed version? or author only offers compressed release?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The uploaded version here is compressed :confused:. Do you guys know where I can find the uncompressed version? or author only offers compressed release?
compressed version has its own link and win/lin and mac are uncompressed.

Dec 7, 2020
Well, I'm a lesbian, so not surprisingly I go for the lesbian-only route, lol.

Zoey is gorgeous as always, so I hope that she's a bit more mature in the reboot than she was in the original game, where she could get really annoying.

Really loved Jasmine in the original game, I guess Sienna is her replacement in the reboot, but she seems more interested in "sharing" Yoon with dudes than Jasmine's cute romantic interest for Yoon, so I'm not very invested in her.

Sukhonn is lovely as always.

As for Michelle, well, we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes