hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Is the reboot version the continuation of the non-reboot version ? Why does mc model look a little darker than the non-reboot version

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is the reboot version the continuation of the non-reboot version ? Why does mc model look a little darker than the non-reboot version
No. The storyline is similar, but smoothed out. For example Andrew is Daniel's son, but not Yoon's, and a constant reminder of Daniel's infidelity, so the reason for the Free Pass.

Michelle is Yoon's biological daughter, not stepdaughter.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe this can help you:
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
Thanks! Using the Force ANGLE2 Renderer smoothed it out a bit. Plus I set the framerate to 30. Now I can play the game.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Following the lesbian route, the last update was Sukkhon. This update made good progress with Zoe and Michelle. Although with Michelle things are just getting started, the masturbation scene between them was amazing.

Following that pattern, I don't know if for the next update, but in theory the next girl to move forward with her romance would be Sienna, right? We've seen quite a bit of her friendship relationship with Yoon, but no romance between them.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just got to the dream sequence where it gives you three choices, first is supposed to be lez-friendly, second not lez-friendly, third force yourself awake, not lez-friendly. I chose the first option but it showed immediate waking, the stats area says it is now lez-friendly but the description acts like it is not, WTF? Tried the other two, second you actually stay in dream and peckerhead Joseph shows up in dream, third option wakes up lez-friendly option in stats is off. Below is the sequence when I click the first option(where I would expect to see a lesbian dream scene but instead wake up). Also, if lez-friendly is on, does that mean no dick at all? I want my Yoon to be picky about who she gets with but be open to both

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just got to the dream sequence where it gives you three choices, first is supposed to be lez-friendly, second not lez-friendly, third force yourself awake, not lez-friendly. I chose the first option but it showed immediate waking, the stats area says it is now lez-friendly but the description acts like it is not, WTF? Tried the other two, second you actually stay in dream and peckerhead Joseph shows up in dream, third option wakes up lez-friendly option in stats is off. Below is the sequence when I click the first option(where I would expect to see a lesbian dream scene but instead wake up)
I suspect the wording is perhaps not the best, but that option probably isn't the choice between a lesbian scene and a straight scene, but rather whether or not you want to play the scene with Shithead in it or not.

It just happens to be using that point to allow the player to allow or not play the straight content in the future.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I suspect the wording is perhaps not the best, but that option probably isn't the choice between a lesbian scene and a straight scene, but rather whether or not you want to play the scene with Shithead in it or not.

It just happens to be using that point to allow the player to allow or not play the straight content in the future.
So basically, unless you choose option 2, you will be locked out of any straight content? Will making that choice also stop any same sex content? So cannot be bisexual?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So basically, unless you choose option 2, you will be locked out of any straight content? Will making that choice also stop any same sex content? So cannot be bisexual?
Yeah I played that scene awhile ago & was confused too. I think the dream should be
1 straight dream
2 lesbian dream
3 bisexual dream
4 Sukhon dream

Reactions: mofonistik

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not having any interest in Andrew or Shithead, I have no idea. Being her husband, I believe you can still play the scenes with Daniel.

But like I said about the update for MacOS, better to wait until After Choices makes the public release and is back on this forum for those types of questions.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not having any interest in Andrew or Shithead, I have no idea. Being her husband, I believe you can still play the scenes with Daniel.

But like I said about the update for MacOS, better to wait until After Choices makes the public release and is back on this forum for those types of questions.
Yeah, I got no interest in any of those three(her husband included) but like in the original version, I avoided all dick until she met her male crush in the club. I want the option for her to make her own choices, not be forced down any singular path. Mainly I want her to fuck all women and very select men.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes