dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Does this game run extremely slow for anyone else here? I know I have an ancient PC from 2012 but still it can run some high quality renpy games just fine. My specs are : Intel Core i7 2630QM 2.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon 6770M 2GB DDR5 GPU. Might be because my graphic card drivers are legacy now but would appreciate it if someone has a fix or workaround.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a bit distracting, I agree. It’s always in point of view what makes it weird, but I can dig her personality, she is very open with her illness and handles it well imo.
give her some time, she seems worth it.

dhklewdgamer
Game runs fine on my rig, but it’s fairly new, build it last year.

Maybe this can help you:
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: AssRider

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
The visuals look great, but I am a a little leery of the futa/trans tag and the presence of female dom but no male dom tag.

Are these avoidable? Is the fem dom related to F/F, or does it also apply to M/F?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so is the only routes in this game right now with the blond lesbian girl and the trans character?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
wait i thought they rebooted the game in it's male pro now
No, the protagonist is and always has been Yoon, the mother. In the first reboot there was a brief part where you could play from her brother's POV, but he was disliked so much he got voted out (around 90% chose to get rid of him)
so is the only routes in this game right now with the blond lesbian girl and the trans character?
Nope. There's also scenes with Michelle the daughter, Andrew the stepson and Joseph.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
In the first reboot there was a brief part where you could play from her brother's POV, but he was disliked so much he got voted out (around 90% chose to get rid of him)
Oh, sweet, I was just about to hop on in here and ask if I've gone crazy, good thing I had the presence of mind to read the posts.

Reactions: Sombramain22

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
OMG. My poor cock was hard from the first image to the last !!
What incredible update, what exciting story!
I need a relief...

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes