damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah, when I realised it's only been a touch under 3 weeks since the last update, my first thought was "After Choices, are we going to have to threaten to kidnap you and your family to a place with no internet, again?"
I think I could find a path from Bangkok to a beautiful and seclusive place in the northern coast of... Greenland.
:)

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

Downloads
PC -
macOS -
It is advised to play with the .
** v1.17a Change Log **
  • 308 new renders
  • 14 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Downloads
PC - MEGA
macOS - MEGA
It is advised to play with the .
** v1.17a Change Log **
  • 308 new renders
  • 14 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.
Good, I worked 14-16 hours a day to get a visa and feed my family when no country is accepting us as refugee. Now you ruined it. Good luck with the final update before it is abandoned. I have to pay extremely high visa fees and bills only if I get money through pateron; if I can't, I'll have to return to my home country, where there is no internet or electricity. Even if it exists, no bank is currently operating there. So why should I keep working on this shit?

Last edited:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Good, I worked 14-16 hours a day to get a visa and feed my family when no country is accepting us as refugee. Now you ruined it. Good luck with the final update before it is abandoned. I have to pay extremely high visa fees and bills only if I get money through pateron; if I can't, I'll have to return to my home country, where there is no internet or electricity. Even if it exists, no bank is currently operating there. So why should I keep working on this shit?
I mean I've payed you my fair share through Patreon donations and I've never bashed you for your updates on their quality. You've gotten a fair amount of money out of me. So I understand that you are upset, but if you want to discontinue your development of this game over me sharing it after paying you my hard earned money for it then understand that even if I didn't, someone else would've. Most people wait until someone leaks it, not many do what I did which is pay for the update.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I mean I've payed you my fair share through Patreon donations and I've never bashed you for your updates on their quality. You've gotten a fair amount of money out of me. So I understand that you are upset, but if you want to discontinue your development of this game over me sharing it after paying you my hard earned money for it then understand that even if I didn't, someone else would've. Most people wait until someone leaks it, not many do what I did which is pay for the update.
im here from the start of the game nobody ever needed to share the game here because he allways brought it here himself some days after patreon access. its not like people here have to wait weeks or months. its only like 4-5 days. i mean i don´t want to bash you but i for myself think its only fair to wait for public release so that his patreons atleast get the early access since he don´t have any other patreon exclusive content or something like that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's not about wanting to discontinue the game if it gets leaked here, but about capability. Like earlier after her fleeing Myanmar work on the game was delayed while she looked for enough work to support her family.

So if, as it appears to be the case, she can earn enough for her expenses by doing other work because the game gets leaked here, then obviously that's what she'll have to do, and the game will only suffer.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Outta respect for A.C. I’ll wait till the official release. And please take down the links A.C. going through a lot right now.
As a rule, I don't click on links that are not applied to the original post anyway, but I agree with you that it really doesn't cost anything to observe this small courtesy. Waiting a few more days won't kill anybody.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Hell, if she gets enough support to be able to actually commit to making this full-time, it wouldn't matter so much if the game was leaked.
You know, the possibility exists that she isn't telling the truth. Seems sincere and all, but these days that doesn't mean much.

On a separate note, I'm a low level Patreon but still support. And I was lucky enough to get this guy's leak before he took it down (a pirates gotta pirate) and will now say "IT'S GREAT, EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS DEV!"

Reactions: azel1

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You know, the possibility exists that she isn't telling the truth. Seems sincere and all, but these days that doesn't mean much.

On a separate note, I'm a low level Patreon but still support. And I was lucky enough to get this guy's leak before he took it down (a pirates gotta pirate) and will now say "IT'S GREAT, EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS DEV!"
Will you lend me $10,000 USD if I can show you proof of it with my passport book or something? And he never took down the links. I did. May I know your name on patreon?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Obviously that possibility exists. Doesn't change my point that if they need to seek money elsewhere to support themselves, the game will suffer.

And on a separate note, I'm a high-level supporter. So I'm lucky enough to have played the update already, but am waiting for the public release before discussing it. I've already got fan art I want to post too.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019

You will understand After choice filling when someone will ruine your hard work.

Reactions: Squadblocked
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes