• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I keep looking for something, anything, that is "better" in the new redos, but of all of those, there isn't a single one "after" that is better than the "before" versions. Not one.
Translation: I'm strictly talking graphics, here.

Last edited:

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
not if he has 32 bit os, either make 32bit.exe or he needs to reinstall os and install 64bit os.
Or and old ass computer... like that old ass Pentium4 sitting in my hallway on its way to recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I keep looking for something, anything, that is "better" in the new redos, but of all of those, there isn't a single one "after" that is better than the "before" versions. Not one.
Translation: I'm strictly talking graphics, here.
What about the story? Personally I think there are vast improvements there, mainly that the entire point of the Free Pass flows much more smoothly. I was originally skeptical about the addition of Andrew as Daniel's son, fearing something similar to the first reboot, but considering how little support the guys are getting on Patreon (in the polls for the girls are currently getting a little over 3x the participation as the polls for the guys), I think those fears are unwarranted. And Andrew is only slightly liked above Daniel.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
I remember when the story made no sense at times. It maybe took a couple of updates before anything started making any sorta sense. And don’t get me started on how certain plot lines were dropped altogether. I’m happy the reboot is avoiding all the problems the original was going through.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I don't know why but I'm missing ep4 scene in a gallery
I try 2s 3 time but still missing those scene
Name of the episode was she/her/hers
Anybody have idea
Sukkhon's gallery it is. Perhaps your Yoon did not date Sukkhon.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Define Icez. No hits on urban dictionary. Google results include such duds as GATX Capital Corporation. Should I be ducking for cover if I happen to be in Thailand one day and hear it shouted? I do know what would happen if I shouted at a dairy farm in Wisconsin or a meat packing plant in Kansas.

Also did this reboot lose a certain genre tag for some reason? If all of these girls started running on the people mover at the airport is one of them still likely going to Bangkok?
Many individuals who have wondered why Sukkhon mentions Icez so frequently in game would like to see it in action.

I'll add more because I'm still finding when trans women use it. Perhaps we can find an infinite number of "Icez(s)" in interviews. LOL

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
FREE PASS V1.17 [EARLY ACESS] is out on Patreon.

View attachment 2053982
** v1.17a Change Log **
  • 308 new renders
  • 14 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.
Game render looks more realistic in reboot and update speed is great too your amazing after choice :love:

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
FREE PASS V1.17 [EARLY ACESS] is out on Patreon.

View attachment 2053982
** v1.17a Change Log **
  • 308 new renders
  • 14 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.
Oh my gosh that chest to chest:love: Looks sooo hot!! I wanna see ass to ass next

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, when I realised it's only been a touch under 3 weeks since the last update, my first thought was "After Choices, are we going to have to threaten to kidnap you and your family to a place with no internet, again?"
I'll have to work hard, dear. A one-year visa here as a family member would cost around $10,000 USD. The first payment of $1,500 USD is due next month. And I'm having a lot of fun making the updates with the help of WhiteWolf619

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes