Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Free Pass [v1.18] [Early Access] [Out Now]

View attachment 2098652
*** v1.18 Change Log***
  • 325 new renders
  • 16 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.
Please do not leak the game here or elsewhere before the public version is released. This project needs funding to continue, and leaks significantly slow down the process. If you enjoy the game, please contribute to its development. It won't be long until this is made public.
OMG... The cum running down the opening of the vagina ... with the great risk that something enters ... entering in the uterus... Do you really want to kill us...

PejoyGames

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Free Pass [v1.18] [Early Access] [Out Now]

View attachment 2098652
*** v1.18 Change Log***
  • 325 new renders
  • 16 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter is still not fully optimized.
Please do not leak the game here or elsewhere before the public version is released. This project needs funding to continue, and leaks significantly slow down the process. If you enjoy the game, please contribute to its development. It won't be long until this is made public.

:(I am worry now, because i only want the threesome (MC , stephen, stephen's mom) and based on the screenshot, it looks like MC's son join the fun too (MC's son is a jerk and i hate him:mad:).

Eventually, The Dev know what is the best for this game. keep doing what you love dev (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Nakeeva

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Hi everyone, the render quality and characters in the game are pretty good. There is both incest and lesbian content. There are a lot of animations and quality renders. So I'm looking forward to the new update.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 8.0.3 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 721 MB
Compressed size: 413 MB

v1.18 reboot

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Thx for the update! It seems its already officially compressed by the dev. Is there an uncompressed version, please?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just tried it and it feel much better than the old version.
I really enjoyed the blindfold scene. more of that kind of scenes where she is not aware that someone else is there. love that.

JMiki

Jul 4, 2021
How do i get the sauna scene with the boys? I've tried everything but the game always says that I don't have enough points with andrew.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I disabled trans content yet a later chapter still refers to Sukkhon as my partner and I still get a trans sex scene in the end.
Why's that?

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
when I selected "lesbian- frienldy on" The dream ends and the route with sienna not happens

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to set the world on fire. I just want to start a flame in Yoon's heart. I will gladly be her little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes