Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I don't think there's any content exclusive to lesbian mode so far at least but the last scene is a spa/sauna trip that has 3 different paths.
When you get the choice of dream sequence there is exclusive lesbian only content though, so two options skip the dream while the top option which enables lesbian friendly mode let's you see the dream but then you miss out on other content afterwards as you will only see the lesbian scenes then

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
It amuses me that Sukkhon so far is two from two updates having sex in public. And with Yoon too.

Which makes me curious who Michelle is spying on in the bathroom, because if it's Sukkhon, that might make it three from three.
True, i actually like her content as well! Esp the scene in car. I feel like its going to be the guy with the cat in the bathroom, but i hope i wrong. Could it be another girl with a strapon.. "bigger than her husbands?" lol

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True, i actually like her content as well! Esp the scene in car. I feel like its going to be the guy with the cat in the bathroom, but i hope i wrong. Could it be another girl with a strapon.. "bigger than her husbands?" lol
Michelle spying on Denis in a public toilet would be a bit random. Depends on how much of a voyeur she is, I guess.

I've got two theories about Denis. First is that Officer Bishop will step in and prevent him from taking Sukkhon away, and the second crazier theory is that Andrew is actually the love-child of Denis and Daniel, and not after Sukkhon at all.

Reactions: Malika1234

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Who knows maybe it’s Michelle’s ex boyfriend (think his name was Joseph)
That would be too funny, cause then he would have fucked the whole family
Yoon, Michelle & granny

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
nice update as usual and at least to my eyes dev's compressed looked as good as did previous 3 gigs release. didn't get yoon to goto with boys to sauna so instead that yoon swam with michelle and took her anal virginity with a toe (aka nope). still game thinks that i'm on sukkhon path when yoon met her after photoshoot.
Same for me. Yoon remembers the scene in the car and is worried because she has cheated, which never happened on my path.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes