Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
no idea when they got married and when andrew was born.
It might not be in the game, but I asked After Choices on Patreon. Andrew was born after they were married to an as-yet-undisclosed woman.

That's why Andrew and Michelle can be the same age. Michelle is the only child of Yoon.

Hence why the "Free Pass" makes much more sense in the reboot - it is Daniel's infidelity that causes the rift in the marriage, not just some dare brought on by work colleagues like in the original.

Reactions: armion82

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It might not be in the game, but I asked After Choices on Patreon. Andrew was born after they were married to an as-yet-undisclosed woman.

That's why Andrew and Michelle can be the same age. Michelle is the only child of Yoon.

Hence why the "Free Pass" makes much more sense in the reboot - it is Daniel's infidelity that causes the rift in the marriage, not just some dare brought on by work colleagues like in the original.
Hey it doesn't count! u're using inside information here!

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
Hmm cant seem to get the patch to work - i restarted game but still get "no patch found" in the dialogues ?

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
only the renders are good, the story sucks! MC tease her son's friend in front of him? Do American people really like sharing their own mother that much?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why do ALL the Win links on the main page say Compressed?
Good question. Haven't bothered to ask After Choices yet, but I assume it has to do with her rendering at a higher quality, then compressing it for distribution.

If people could wait for the public release, she may be able to provide compressed and uncompressed versions, or further compressed, but it appears that's not what people want.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
only the renders are good, the story sucks! MC tease her son's friend in front of him? Do American people really like sharing their own mother that much?
I kinda wish one of my friends fucked my mom as a kid. Not because I'm a cuck or something, just cause my mom is ugly as sin. I'd have roasted the hell out of them for it :LOL:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Checking scripts i see "BB1mode" true/false, can someone explain that this is? Because turning on/off i dont see any change in scenes.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Just started and see No Patch Found constantly.
Theres a patch in the old version, which dropped into the game folder still gives the same text.
Is there some hidden thing to change this I cant find or something?

Why would they even make it say No Patch Found instead of something like tenant or landlady or whatever?
This is the compressed version.

Last edited:
Reactions: crotch69

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the original story was going so well. this one is a mess. But we can't say things like that in here.
Not true. You can say things like that - it's not against the rules, you're just not likely to be taken seriously without elaborating on what you think was going well in the original story, and why you call the reboot a mess.

For example, I don't just say that the story is better. I have given examples like how Daniel is confirmed to be cheating, so the Free Pass makes more sense. Or that since we learn more about Sukkhon's backstory, her romance is much more engaging.

I'm beginning to suspect that the people I am disagreeing with might be playing a different storyline. I've noticed there's a non-trivial amount of hate for Andrew, but since I play in "Lesbian-friendly" mode, I skip practically all of his content. So when I hear statements like "I hate how Andrew abuses Yoon", I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Was in another thread discussing the M/S storyline of that game and someone mentioned that at some point all M/S storylines break down into ludicrousness. Same thing might have happened here.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes