NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TriplayX

Sep 19, 2018
Hello there,

I'm new here and I have a question, (sorry if it's a dumb question) I just bought Free Pass from itch.io as I started playing the game and I would get "No Patch Found''s" on some of the dialogs. is this normal or am I missing something?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello there,

I'm new here and I have a question, (sorry if it's a dumb question) I just bought Free Pass from itch.io as I started playing the game and I would get "No Patch Found''s" on some of the dialogs. is this normal or am I missing something?
The download on Itch.io says it's patched, sure you got the right one?

The patch is right here...

Reactions: doomded

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Just gonna leave a comment here in the hopes that this gets a proper rewrite or something cause my head hurts just from the strain of understanding the dialogue in chapter 1. Game seems promising despite that, though

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
the game got rebooted last year so its only 1 year for current content. you could try the old version if you want more. for me the old version is still better.
I kindof agreed with you the previous VN was better than the "reboot", I wanted to know more details with Ice Man. However that is all up to the developer plans on it own story.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: free pass fans2021

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
same here.. i really like the old one and wanted to give new one a shot and other projects... but kinda gave up due to barely any update... i understand dev was going through alot.. so i hope once shes doing better, this game would pick up again like the first one.

Jan 12, 2021
Maybe a dumb question but is there actually a scene for the "Episode 11: After Party" in the gallery? Admittedly I haven't played the game through to that point yet but using the gallery unlocker every time I try and access that scene there are like two renders and then the "please support" Patreon screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but is there actually a scene for the "Episode 11: After Party" in the gallery? Admittedly I haven't played the game through to that point yet but using the gallery unlocker every time I try and access that scene there are like two renders and then the "please support" Patreon screen.
possibly depending path.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes