AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
The problem is that the contents of the variables in the absence of the patch take on the value "\"No patch found\"" which is ridiculous.
What I can suggest is to change the values in the patch.rpy file by replacing "daughter" with "roommate", "mom" with "landlady", etc.
Excuse my English. ;)
That is also completely worthless, as I said, I don't want "censored incest", which is what changing the variables to rommate, landlady... is.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is also completely worthless, as I said, I don't want "censored incest", which is what changing the variables to rommate, landlady... is.
If you don't want to pursue a sexual relationship with Michelle or Andrew, you don't need to - just choose the option you want during their scenes.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
As Incest hater myself. Step-family, roommates and landlady/lord triggers me even more tbh.. so yeah I agree.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
The problem is that many games are natively written with incest. Then, because of the strict rules of the portals (Patreon, itch.io, etc.), the developers create gimmicks to "hide" native incest. Then F95ZONE restores it with other gimmicks.
These games are to be avoided, for those who hate incest, because they will never be like games that do not contain incest already natively.
(Translation DeepL)

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
The problem is that many games are natively written with incest. Then, because of the strict rules of the portals (Patreon, itch.io, etc.), the developers create gimmicks to "hide" native incest. Then F95ZONE restores it with other gimmicks.
These games are to be avoided, for those who hate incest, because they will never be like games that do not contain incest already natively.
(Translation DeepL)
hence why the question is not "does this have incest without the patch", and instead is "can the incest be avoided", because plenty of games allow you to just not engage with it at all

Reactions: GioBol

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not gonna lie I was really hoping for a Michelle ending, because of this it feels like there's no point to romance Michelle as she ends up with Kayleigh or whatever his name is
The game hasn't ended yet though, just the first season. I'm gonna guess that Michelle's relationships didn't work out any better than Yoon's did?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That's right, and maybe planned since v1.20 because if you look quality of the v1.20 and v1.21 are not really good also animations are a bit weird. It's sad because the game got a good start.
Guys, it's not the end. Just the end of the first part. The Dev was just clearing the decks, so Yoon could start afresh in Season 2. With all the paths merging into a single one again ( minus Daniel of course. His path is finished for good).

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
The game hasn't ended yet though, just the first season. I'm gonna guess that Michelle's relationships didn't work out any better than Yoon's did?
I hope so, well... kinda like I can see that happening in some of the ending. Like for sone of them I chose Sukkon's ending and it was selfish as fuck which is super disappointing as I liked her and Yoon's dynamic

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How many endings are there? I feel like no matter what choice I only see one of three (and two of them are the same but one has a scene the other doesn't) endings.

Dec 27, 2018
Might have been mentioned before but why make big deal about cumming inside when even with the big jumps for the endings there is no consequences I wanna breed the bitch lol

Reactions: latenight

odharerse

Dec 22, 2022
How many endings are there? I feel like no matter what choice I only see one of three (and two of them are the same but one has a scene the other doesn't) endings.
Freedom:
- Work for Lamar
- Doll for Jack

Love:
- Sukkhon
- Sienna
- Zoe
- Jack

Polyamorous:
- Sukkhon and Sienna
- The boys

Jack in Love & Freedom are just variations of the same scene, I think it's the same for love & polyamorous Sukkhon & Sienna as there were a lot of overlap in their story, but I haven't tried them.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Freedom:
- Work for Lamar
- Doll for Jack

Love:
- Sukkhon
- Sienna
- Zoe
- Jack

Polyamorous:
- Sukkhon and Sienna
- The boys

Jack in Love & Freedom are just variations of the same scene, I think it's the same for love & polyamorous Sukkhon & Sienna as there were a lot of overlap in their story, but I haven't tried them.
Damn, I need an actual walkthrough since I don't want to keep replaying trying to figure out which choice goes to which path.

I love Joker's mods in most games but for one like this the way it only tells you which variables each choice affects without giving any indication of the consequences or which path it will put you on it's not super helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes