GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I am basically looking for lesbian-only romance content, so no forced straight scenes 'for the plot', no dreaming, no monologues salivating about dicks and the lesbian LIs that are actually loyal and don't keep getting dicked down by half the cast while you are pursuing them. I don't have any memory of why I quit this game, but at least one of these things must have happened to make me delete it. So please spoil me, since its bugging me :)
Have you tried this game? The story isn't bad, but the graphics unfortunately aren't great.
https://f95zone.to/threads/blooming-love-v1-0-bright-sun-studios.6975/

Reactions: NebulousShooter

M.Roshi

Jun 1, 2019
So... that was pretty weird. Feels like the game kind of just jumped to the ending. Not sure if it's cause of the choices I made or not, but it really feels like the dev just wanted to end it.
That's right, and maybe planned since v1.20 because if you look quality of the v1.20 and v1.21 are not really good also animations are a bit weird. It's sad because the game got a good start.

Reactions: pwhoren and MAD6999

deyalord

Mar 18, 2020
guys! Where do i see the cheat/gallery option? im looking in Pref and scrolling up n down but i dont see cheat option at all :(

Reactions: jenyabest

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
So far the game is good, doesn't anyone know the name of the song that plays after Sukkohn tells that traumatic story at the lake?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, there is some games on here, I feel sorry when it is complete, and this is one of them. Really going to miss this game, but I did enjoy the ride throughout. Glad they gave a list on who to end up with. With yours truly being a lesbian, I had to pick one of the lesbian routes, and decided on Zoey, thought that she was cute. ;) But yeah really enjoyed this game. Thank you so very much for this!!!

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Yes, you don't have to install the patch
"just don't use the patch" doesn't tend to work great for these games, usually it just has the exact same but with a handful of keywords censored, which is not "not incest", it's "censored incest" and I don't want it either

going to play only cuz the other reply said it is actually avoidable, we'll see

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
"just don't use the patch" doesn't tend to work great for these games, usually it just has the exact same but with a handful of keywords censored, which is not "not incest", it's "censored incest" and I don't want it either

going to play only cuz the other reply said it is actually avoidable, we'll see
The problem is that the contents of the variables in the absence of the patch take on the value "\"No patch found\"" which is ridiculous.
What I can suggest is to change the values in the patch.rpy file by replacing "daughter" with "roommate", "mom" with "landlady", etc. Then copy this file into the game folder
The other answer is only valid if you enter the walkthrough Mod. Without walkthrough it is only possible as I explained.
Excuse my English. ;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes