Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
I've made a quick Gallery unlock for that.

Nov. 9, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v1.22

Download Mod v1.22
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2228544

Since the game is now finished I've made an Android port, too.
I've used the compressed game version from here as a base,
incl. are the i-patch, my gallery unlocker and the WT Mod from here.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mods v1.22 (~850MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any new content? I didnt see anything past ep 12

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I was quite interested in the daughter and stepson content but my god are they unlikable lol
The daughter is just a trash person in general, she is also exactly what she hates in her father which is ironic while the son is either a complete piece of shit if the mom gives in or a okish/decent son if you're not doing his content lol

Actually is there a single decent male character in this? Apart from the dude from the flashback that loses his memory everyone is either a massive cuck, rapist or just an massive prick for no reason.

Reactions: Ozygator

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I was quite interested in the daughter and stepson content but my god are they unlikable lol
The daughter is just a trash person in general, she is also exactly what she hates in her father which is ironic while the son is either a complete piece of shit if the mom gives in or a okish/decent son if you're not doing his content lol

Actually is there a single decent male character in this? Apart from the dude from the flashback that loses his memory everyone is either a massive cuck, rapist or just an massive prick for no reason.
So you are saying the game hews to close to reality for your taste, fair enough.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
I have no idea why banner on top for this game is a guy getting cucked by other guy, but the game is mostly full of lesbian and tg scenes.

Kinda misleading :WaitWhat:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no idea why banner on top for this game is a guy getting cucked by other guy, but the game is mostly full of lesbian and tg scenes.

Kinda misleading :WaitWhat:
that's a scene from game where yoon pays back to her soon to be ex-hubby.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well that was pretty underwhelming, some of the endings had so much potential but they just all cut short, it's basically just Divorce husband (Yes/no) > If divorced choose your ending > Go through the ending sequence for your chosen ending, which all have one last sex scene, but not much substance. > The End. :(

This had potential but, this definitely fell down my list. Also is the game getting a sequel? If so at least it isn't all in vain. (I thought I saw somewhere something about end of season 1)
The reason why it's the end of Season 1, is because the download for the full version is 6.7 GB. There are two ways you can get around that. Either download updates only, or split the game into totally different seasons/chapters. And obviously the Dev has chosen the latter. My guess is she wanted to provide endings for the various routes in Chapter 1, so Chapter 2 can start afresh from a single point in Yoon's story. And to do that, she's had to shorten the endings.

If she chooses to stay with Daniel, we don't get the cut scene right at the end, that we get if she divorces him. Which suggests that storyline is now over. Daniel won't be returning in Season 2.

None of the love paths ultimately work, and Yoon returns to her homeland. Right at the end she has returned to the USA, to attend her friend's wedding, and it's suggested she'll meet up again with some of her lost loves. But she'll be starting again from scratch.

The freedom paths lead to the same point, she never returns home, but on both she remains single, meaning they're able to merge again with the love paths at the start of Season 2.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So you are saying the game hews to close to reality for your taste, fair enough.
If you're woman, and single, there's your reason why poor world view or shitty partner choice. We can asume you're also a feminist with a altered view of reality also. If you're a guy, and you act like the guys in the story, then you're part of the problem itself and probablt are considered a dick.

In either case, being a shitty partner or poor world view doesn't help fix the issues present, fyi...

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
If you're woman, and single, there's your reason why poor world view or shitty partner choice. We can asume you're also a feminist with a altered view of reality also. If you're a guy, and you act like the guys in the story, then you're part of the problem itself and probablt are considered a dick.

In either case, being a shitty partner or poor world view doesn't help fix the issues present, fyi...
settle down Francis, it's a joke. everybody just wants to a be a whiney little bitch these days

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
None of the love paths ultimately work, and Yoon returns to her homeland.
This may not be entirely true, because what about Sienna? She came with Yoon to her homeland on her solo love path. Yoon is even in the same room that you have sex with Sienna in, after the time-skip. So unless Sienna left for some reason, how do we know that their relationship didn't work out? It never explicitly says that anything happened, or that she left on that path.

*edit* I suppose it could have just been because the endings were rushed and the dev didn't bother writing in a reason/explanation as the why Sienna would no longer be there... which is worrying.

Reactions: Nikephouros

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This may not be entirely true, because what about Sienna? She came with Yoon to her homeland on her solo love path. Yoon is even in the same room that you have sex with Sienna in, after the time-skip. So unless Sienna left for some reason, how do we know that their relationship didn't work out? It never explicitly says that anything happened, or that she left on that path.

*edit* I suppose it could have just been because the endings were rushed and the dev didn't bother writing in a reason/explanation as the why Sienna would no longer be there... which is worrying.
She did initially, but after a while she returned home to carry on with her career as a film maker. In the polyamorous relationship scene, it's explained that Sienna's film career is what forces her and Yoon apart. We have to assume it's the same for her solo love path, even though it's not explicitly stated. In the cut scene following the Sienna solo path, Yoon is crying thinking back about her relationship with Sienna, which heavily suggests it ultimately failed as well.

But she'll be meeting up again with Sienna ( and Sukkhon) in Season 2, so there's still hope for some of her love paths.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes