autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Is this game actually finish or they rush it? Because I'm pretty sure the remake/revamp was just out like not long time ago.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The dev hired a team and trained it, since july, thanks to the dev's sales of Reallusion's models
Wow I'm almost more impressed at how forthright she was. Usually you don't get that kind of honesty in the corporate world.

"I used the money you paid me for a product to bolster my own ventures while skimping on the product you originally paid for. Oh, and those other ventures involve heavily walled-garden 3d model markets. Have a nice day."

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
i really dont see the "horrible renders" some people are complaining about but the ending sure did seem a bit rushed but tolerable but thats just me then again i only played lesbian playthroughs so it may be different with the straight content

Jan 10, 2022
i really dont see the "horrible renders" some people are complaining about but the ending sure did seem a bit rushed but tolerable but thats just me then again i only played lesbian playthroughs so it may be different with the straight content
so you say you didn't felt that the lesbians path were rushed? when the episdoe before ended with zoe saying that she has to go away and the next episode starts with 5 years later? and what about her daughter? there was some build up and then poof, nothing. it was rushed on all pathes!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
looks like not many understand is that this is not the ending of the whole joon story. its just the ending of season 1.
i dont like the remake that much. i loved the OG story and what happend to this game is really sad. in my eyes this is a great example of what happens to games when they get more popular and fans scream for what they want and the dev tries to get them all what they want. the original was slow paced and brought a lot of story and told us some things about other cultures. all the charcters and storys felt fleshed out. than more and more people came and wanted that the story get faster to sex and wanted a male protagonist. and ac tried to appeal to them and rebooted it the first time. that really not worked out. the people who asked for male mc didnt supported the game and those who supported it got angry. so than came another reboot. and now we have this. it just feels like the games soul got cut out. i still support ac because i hope we get another great story/game like the og especially since its now a little team.

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Wow I'm almost more impressed at how forthright she was. Usually you don't get that kind of honesty in the corporate world.

"I used the money you paid me for a product to bolster my own ventures while skimping on the product you originally paid for. Oh, and those other ventures involve heavily walled-garden 3d model markets. Have a nice day."
As a backer, I'm totally fine with that because I know the background story. During the development the dev fled from the military regime in his home country with his wife and young child. They had to rebuild their existence in their new country, which took time and effort. It was never a question that providing for the familiy came first and that development would be drawn out as a result. All of this was communicated openly and I remember checking the patreon page a few times a day back then to see if they made it out safely.
So, we didn't just pay for the game, we also paid to support the family in a difficult time. I'm happy that he found a way to turn his skills into a business to provide for his family and I'm happy to have helped in a small way.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
You should be glad at least they end their project unlike some of the devs out there leave their projects onhold for quite decades and decided abandoned instead
I mean, no. What you just gave was 2 really shitty scenarios and said "one flavor of shit was slightly better, so be appreciative of what you got". Being slightly better than people who steal from others and abandon their products isn't really much of an improvement at all and nobody has to settle for not being scammed lol

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
so you say you didn't felt that the lesbians path were rushed? when the episdoe before ended with zoe saying that she has to go away and the next episode starts with 5 years later? and what about her daughter? there was some build up and then poof, nothing. it was rushed on all pathes!
do note i was agreeing it was rushed and disagreeing the renders were bad and i was saying in terms of renders i may of not had the issue of them being bad because of the lesbian path
i in no way disagree it was rushed for example i came across this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As a backer, I'm totally fine with that because I know the background story. During the development the dev fled from the military regime in his home country with his wife and young child. They had to rebuild their existence in their new country, which took time and effort. It was never a question that providing for the familiy came first and that development would be drawn out as a result. All of this was communicated openly and I remember checking the patreon page a few times a day back then to see if they made it out safely.
So, we didn't just pay for the game, we also paid to support the family in a difficult time. I'm happy that he found a way to turn his skills into a business to provide for his family and I'm happy to have helped in a small way.
Indeed that paints a different story, thanks.

Reactions: BlasterChief

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm not sure if there's anything you can do about it, but just in case.
when I open the gallery, and open the penultimate scene, in this scene I make the following choices: divorce - love - and then any choice, (except "whatever the future for me"), leads to this:
View attachment 3072048
Hi. Yes, that's probably in the main game. I only activate the gallery item itself, but do not change the content of it.

Reactions: simple_human

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
do note i was agreeing it was rushed and disagreeing the renders were bad and i was saying in terms of renders i may of not had the issue of them being bad because of the lesbian path
i in no way disagree it was rushed for example i came across this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Renders in this update compared to the rest of the game IS BAD like really bad! (in quality that is not in resolution)
If your comparison is based on other games that has low res and grainy shit? then yes, they are not.

Reactions: bearsed_lich

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Unlikely. When this was initially rebooted with a male PC due to a lot of whining, there was next to no increase in support. In fact, there was quite a lot of backlash, so the game needed to be rebooted again to take out the male PC.

Once bitten, twice shy. After Choices has a dedicated fan base that support her precisely because her games only have a female protag.
But it ended up being a bad game ... Oh, the irony! :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t know why it says “completed” either on the front page. I thought they said this was the finale of the first season.
“This sentence is taken directly from Patreon page”

This episode will contain practically all of the Free Pass branches and will most likely conclude season one.

Jan 2, 2023
what was the name of the old version of this game. as this seems to be a reworked version and people seem to like the older version more. I might just check that out instead

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes