Sep 12, 2023
Why is it that manufacturers nowadays like to develop games as the female protagonist who then gets fucked by everyone? Instead of the male protagonist fucking everyone? I can't understand it.
Maybe meant for gay/bottom readers? That and some like playing as a slut instead of a manslut. Other than that you will just give yourself a headache trying to understand it, like trying to understand why some enjoy getting cheated on or cucked in NTR AVNs.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I love games with the MC being female. Beautiful, cheating, practically turning into a whore and slut. I was getting that just wonderfully right here. I came here to fap and get my rocks off as you do with most games here. But, a funny thing happened.....a beautiful story and romance broke out. Thank you for bringing us this great novel, not just a game. Fapping games are a dime a dozen, but, not everybody can tell a story like you are doing. This one will go in my library in the Masterpiece section. I hope it never ends. Love the trans content too, a beautiful story in itself behind that one. (no pun intended)
I hate to break to you, but this update is the end.. and what an end this turned out to be... :sick:

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2020
Was really excited about the update, but what the fuck is this? Total joke of an ending. Rushed story is one thing, but how the fuck do the renders get worse, and not even any effort in doing animations.
yep!! you complain but people pay for it unfortunately... welcome to earth, where all the scams have a prominent place.

Reactions: bearsed_lich

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yep!! you complain but people pay for it unfortunately... welcome to earth, where all the scams have a prominent place.
As someone that does pay for it ... for me it's not a scam. Just a dev, against all odds, trying to create a game with a female protag when there are those whining about it, with a trans LI despite those whining about it.

Sukkhon as an LI has a special place in my heart. I can only wish I could meet her IRL. For that reason alone I support After Choices at the highest level I can afford.

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
As someone that does pay for it ... for me it's not a scam. Just a dev, against all odds, trying to create a game with a female protag when there are those whining about it, with a trans LI despite those whining about it.

Sukkhon as an LI has a special place in my heart. I can only wish I could meet her IRL. For that reason alone I support After Choices at the highest level I can afford.
Ah so you are delusional then. Fair enough, carry on.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019

Wait a min! Sukkhon is an actual person that exist IRL?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

The "against all odds" you speak of was self inflicted when a perfectly great VN was changed midway and remade.

Feb 23, 2019
Why is it that manufacturers nowadays like to develop games as the female protagonist who then gets fucked by everyone? Instead of the male protagonist fucking everyone? I can't understand it.
I think one of the appeals to female protagonist games is that you have (for the most part) one titular character that you can see continuously be degraded and corrupted until they fall into depravity.

Unlike male protagonist, where you basically embody the protagonist and the focus is on 'conquering' the love interests, the female protagonist genre puts more emphasis into the protagonist themselves and the focus is on their corruption journey. You don't embody the protagonist, you act as a guiding force and orchestrate how you plan to watch this protagonist turn into a slut from their angelic starting point in the beginning of the game/novel.

This is also why the characters in the paths follow the corruption archetypes rather than being 'love interests'. Its not about pursuing male love interests as a female protagonist, its about selecting which characters lead to a more depraved story/transformation for the female protagonist and bring them into very kinky situations that would almost never happen in real life. Like taking a prim and proper girl at the start of the game and eventually turning her into a Queen of Spades (BBC slut), incest toy, the old boss' fuckdoll, a back alley whore, drug addicted cum puppy, and other very kinky situations.

Basically, the backbone of female protagonist games is guiding and watching an innocent, everyday girl being slowly turned over time through countless vile situations, into a corrupted, broken slut.

1920-480New.png

jalmsc4u8y4b1 (1).jpg

Its definitely not for everyone, especially with just how vile and depraved the situations get compared to what happens in male protagonist games. But for those who enjoy the corruption part of these h-games, female protagonist games just deliver an a level that most male protagonist games are not able to. You just have to be able to realize that they are designed for you to guide the female protagonist, unlike the 'self-inserting' you would do for a male one.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The "against all odds" you speak of was self inflicted when a perfectly great VN was changed midway and remade.
No, I believe Alley's talking about the against all odds of a transwoman After Choices leaving fundamentalist Burma while under oppression from the junta and making it for herself and her family in a foreign country where she's spent about half of the game's production life fighting to actually collect the money she'd earned from it.
Don't get me wrong, one of my favourite games was made practically unrecognizable and imo worse in every way possible except for arguably better graphics, but this game was made against all odds.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Man this game get rushed ending with low quality renders compared to previous updates. Facial expressions, writing, animations (frame switching animations if any even exist) and even Yoon's model and skin looks so much different in a bad way.. it's like a totally different dev took over this game... sad.

Edit: here is some examples:
Old:
View attachment 3071518 View attachment 3071657 View attachment 3071659 View attachment 3071661
New:
View attachment 3071520 View attachment 3071523

Even her asshole is gone...
View attachment 3071549
You should be glad at least they end their project unlike some of the devs out there leave their projects onhold for quite decades and decided abandoned instead

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
The dev makes some really great games, this being my favourite. FMC is super hot. Don't understand why he's supported so poorly as his games are worth supporting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The dev makes some really great games, this being my favourite. FMC is super hot. Don't understand why he's supported so poorly as his games are worth supporting.
Because he first works on a game, then completely ruins the story, then remakes it and then rushes to the finish.

A more stable development would make people trust the dev. I am downloading this game right now, I have played it since first version but I am not sure if it is even going to be the same game since I haven't read the changelog.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes