instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
Why is it that manufacturers nowadays like to develop games as the female protagonist who then gets fucked by everyone? Instead of the male protagonist fucking everyone? I can't understand it.
oh you're new?
it's called "GENRE" mah dawg!
if you don't see "HAREM" on the tags and "Male Protagonist" then this game isn't for you.
because if all the game had MP on it,AVN industry would be dead.
comprende-ed-quinn.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hope this Dev makes new game With Male PC
Unlikely. When this was initially rebooted with a male PC due to a lot of whining, there was next to no increase in support. In fact, there was quite a lot of backlash, so the game needed to be rebooted again to take out the male PC.

Once bitten, twice shy. After Choices has a dedicated fan base that support her precisely because her games only have a female protag.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was really excited about the update, but what the fuck is this? Total joke of an ending. Rushed story is one thing, but how the fuck do the renders get worse, and not even any effort in doing animations.
I haven't played the update yet, I'll wait until it's available on my Patreon tier. But to be honest, not putting any effort into animations isn't a bad thing. From what I know of DAZ, which isn't insignificant, is that it's pretty shit at animations. Most of the stuff that's decent has been imported into Blender.

If After Choices can get enough support to employ someone that knows Blender, then we can start asking when animations will be a thing.

It's like what I was saying about male protags, the dev and her team just doesn't have the financial support to make what you're wanting possible.

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I haven't played the update yet, I'll wait until it's available on my Patreon tier. But to be honest, not putting any effort into animations isn't a bad thing. From what I know of DAZ, which isn't insignificant, is that it's pretty shit at animations. Most of the stuff that's decent has been imported into Blender.

If After Choices can get enough support to employ someone that knows Blender, then we can start asking when animations will be a thing.

It's like what I was saying about male protags, the dev and her team just doesn't have the financial support to make what you're wanting possible.
Trust me when I say, it's not good at all. The whole thing about his final update fels rush, and everything about it got worse. It's not worth downloading the final version at all.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Trust me when I say, it's not good at all. The whole thing about his final update fels rush, and everything about it got worse. It's not worth downloading the final version at all.
I have said this multiple times and gave examples but nobody seemed to care? they either haven't played the update yet or they chose to ignore it.. which is weird to me since I have seen a lot of games get's so much backlash from their communities with way less atrocities that this game devolved into.

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I have said this multiple times and gave examples but nobody seemed to care? they either haven't played the update yet or they chose to ignore it.. which is weird to me since I have seen a lot of games get's so much backlash from their communities with way less atrocities that this game devolved into.
Yea, I don't understand neither. I don't know how you can not notice the massive downgrade. Unless the developer has a bunch of fake accounts, there is no way you can approve of the final updat.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yea, I don't understand neither. I don't know how you can not notice the massive downgrade. Unless the developer has a bunch of fake accounts, there is no way you can approve of the final updat.
Well, I'm a supporter on Patreon, so I'll reserve judgment until the update gets to my tier and I'll play it. But the one thing I will say, is that the straight content seems to be very different from the lesbian/trans route. So while the straight route might be and probably is complete shit, it's not what I pay for, so I'm okay. We'll see when I play the update whether I like it or not.

That said, as a financial supporter, I do get somewhat of a say about After Choices next project. Currently I'm thinking Free Choices Season 2, or Kathoey.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Well, I'm a supporter on Patreon, so I'll reserve judgment until the update gets to my tier and I'll play it. But the one thing I will say, is that the straight content seems to be very different from the lesbian/trans route. So while the straight route might be and probably is complete shit, it's not what I pay for, so I'm okay. We'll see when I play the update whether I like it or not.

That said, as a financial supporter, I do get somewhat of a say about After Choices next project. Currently I'm thinking Free Choices Season 2, or Kathoey.
Dude choices and routes doesn't matter.. I have tried them all everything is a downgrade and I mean EVERYTHING and I'm not exaggerating! not even stand still renders are aliened properly.. just don't get your hopes up for nothing.

Man this game get rushed ending with low quality renders compared to previous updates. Facial expressions, writing, animations (frame switching animations if any even exist) and even Yoon's model and skin looks so much different in a bad way.. it's like a totally different dev took over this game... sad.

Edit: here is some examples:
Old:
View attachment 3071518 View attachment 3071657 View attachment 3071659 View attachment 3071661
New:
View attachment 3071520 View attachment 3071523

Even her asshole is gone...
View attachment 3071549
I am 100% convinced that who ever worked on this update and endings is not the same dev..

Dudes cock doesn't even have collusion with her pussy..
View attachment 3071561 View attachment 3071562

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dude choices and routes doesn't matter.. I have tried them all everything is a downgrade and I mean EVERYTHING and I'm not exaggerating! not even stand still renders are aliened properly.. just don't get your hopes up for nothing.
Downloading the update now, so I'll make my own decisions. Turns out I was downgraded a tier at some point. But then what I consider worth supporting can and should be different to yours. I've been a supporter more or less since Sukkhon was in her inception, so I might be somewhat biased.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Can't put my finger on it, but something about the MC's face, I dunno whether it's the cheeks or the jaw or the placement of the eyes, but it just kills my attraction stone dead.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love games with the MC being female. Beautiful, cheating, practically turning into a whore and slut. I was getting that just wonderfully right here. I came here to fap and get my rocks off as you do with most games here. But, a funny thing happened.....a beautiful story and romance broke out. Thank you for bringing us this great novel, not just a game. Fapping games are a dime a dozen, but, not everybody can tell a story like you are doing. This one will go in my library in the Masterpiece section. I hope it never ends. Love the trans content too, a beautiful story in itself behind that one. (no pun intended)

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Can't put my finger on it, but something about the MC's face, I dunno whether it's the cheeks or the jaw or the placement of the eyes, but it just kills my attraction stone dead.
Well.. I have put my whole 10 fingers on it plus 10 more toes. It is everything you've said just add more..

Last edited:
Reactions: jamonserrano

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well that was pretty underwhelming, some of the endings had so much potential but they just all cut short, it's basically just Divorce husband (Yes/no) > If divorced choose your ending > Go through the ending sequence for your chosen ending, which all have one last sex scene, but not much substance. > The End. :(

This had potential but, this definitely fell down my list. Also is the game getting a sequel? If so at least it isn't all in vain. (I thought I saw somewhere something about end of season 1)

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Downloading the update now, so I'll make my own decisions. Turns out I was downgraded a tier at some point. But then what I consider worth supporting can and should be different to yours. I've been a supporter more or less since Sukkhon was in her inception, so I might be somewhat biased.
No one have a say with what you wanna support or not, But this can't change the fact that this game got downgraded pretty badly just to be placed in a "complete" status and should be called for it. If the dev got burned creating content for the game at least put it on hold instead of murdering the poor thing...

Sep 12, 2023
Why is it that manufacturers nowadays like to develop games as the female protagonist who then gets fucked by everyone? Instead of the male protagonist fucking everyone? I can't understand it.
Maybe meant for gay/bottom readers? That and some like playing as a slut instead of a manslut. Other than that you will just give yourself a headache trying to understand it, like trying to understand why some enjoy getting cheated on or cucked in NTR AVNs.

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes