After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
there is a bug in the scene in the bedroom on the first day. i didn´t go with liam but she thinks about him and how he touched her.
Sorry for having bad experience. to download V0.392(Beta).

Installation Help

- Download and extract file.
- Copy or move the extracted folder into your game folder (...\FreePass-0.39-pc\game\)

- No annoying notification system which sometime freezes game .
- You can choose Normal or Hard Mode at the beginning of game (**Old save files will not be compatible with this update**)
- Bugs fixed

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Sorry for having bad experience. Click Here to download V0.392(Beta).

Installation Help

- Copy or move the extracted folder into your game folder (...\FreePass-0.39-pc\game\)

- You can choose Normal or Hard Mode at the beginning of game (**Old save files will not be compatible with this update**)
- Bugs fixed
you dont need to say sorry for every bug/mistake. its early access so that is normal. we just here playing your game and try to help to improve it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry for having bad experience. Click Here to download V0.392(Beta).

Installation Help

- Bugs fixed
Just finished the 0.392β update. It's getting better, but not there yet. The scene in Michelle's bedroom with Jospeh needs to be skippable, it has absolutely no place when playing the lesbian route. Would also appreciate the dialogue be tweaked. Not sure when YNK is bending over in the kitchen (wearing the sundress) why she's thinking about the guys perving on her when YNK's been flirting with Zoe the entire time. Even if it's just something non-gender specific like "college kids" would make a world of difference.

Really enjoying the juxtaposition in attitudes to YNK between Zoe and Michelle btw, it's a nice touch.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Just finished the 0.392β update. It's getting better, but not there yet. The scene in Michelle's bedroom with Jospeh needs to be skippable, it has absolutely no place when playing the lesbian route. Would also appreciate the dialogue be tweaked. Not sure when YNK is bending over in the kitchen (wearing the sundress) why she's thinking about the guys perving on her when YNK's been flirting with Zoe the entire time. Even if it's just something non-gender specific like "college kids" would make a world of difference.

Really enjoying the juxtaposition in attitudes to YNK between Zoe and Michelle btw, it's a nice touch.
I'm not sure about that. If there's to be a purely lesbian route, it would make sense that it takes a while to get going, perhaps from day 2 or something. Plus, depending on your choices in the Michelle/Joseph scene, you might not unlock the rest of that side-story and therefore not have to see the rest of it. The developer still needs to cater to people who want to see some of that other stuff. I don't mind there being one or two straight scenes early on in the game..

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not sure about that. If there's to be a purely lesbian route, it would make sense that it takes a while to get going, perhaps from day 2 or something. Plus, depending on your choices in the Michelle/Joseph scene, you might not unlock the rest of that side-story and therefore not have to see the rest of it. The developer still needs to cater to people who want to see some of that other stuff. I don't mind there being one or two straight scenes early on in the game..
My point is that by pursuing Zoe there is an unavoidable dick scene, and if there is to be a pure lesbian route, is not okay. I'm more than happy for it to be chooseable for those that want dick, but it's a hard pass for me and it came without warning.

Reactions: mofonistik

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I tried reading the comments and tried twice to just download .391 from the OP page with the Joker mod, it didn't work, then I tried the "fixed" .392 in the thread, but that has no images, lol, someone please let me know when there's a download that works, i'd love to check it out! ;)

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Ok, I tried reading the comments and tried twice to just download .391 from the OP page with the Joker mod, it didn't work, then I tried the "fixed" .392 in the thread, but that has no images, lol, someone please let me know when there's a download that works, i'd love to check it out! ;)
the 392 is not the full game its just the update. you have to drop it in the 931 order

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When I tried it the Joker Mod didn't work either. When there's more content I think I'll crack into the code to write my own walkthrough.

What does Curiosity do btw and how important is it?

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
My point is that by pursuing Zoe there is an unavoidable dick scene, and if there is to be a pure lesbian route, is not okay. I'm more than happy for it to be chooseable for those that want dick, but it's a hard pass for me and it came without warning.
If it's that much of an issue for you then fair enough. I see your point. I suppose it just doesn't bother me as much, since it doesn't involve Yoon. The purely lesbian route is focused on her, and not the other characters.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm confused, how can she be married and a pure lesbian? Can she dump the husband at some point?
It's not about the MC's sexuality but about what scenes the player can choose and what scenes the player is forced to play. A "pure lesbian" route just means that the game is playable without any scenes with dick. So while the MC might actually be bisexual, and the game can have bisexual scenes.

For example, I have no issue with the scene with Michelle and Jospeh being in the game or it happening. I just object to it being unavoidable.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game is great. Only collecting points could be a pitfall. There are situations where you have to make the other, unloved decision, which in turn leads to situations where you can collect the desired points again. That is to say, you can unconsciously miss points. That in turn means we may need a walkthrough at some point. Therefore it might make sense to lower the requirements for certain scenes a little.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
The game is great. Only collecting points could be a pitfall. There are situations where you have to make the other, unloved decision, which in turn leads to situations where you can collect the desired points again. That is to say, you can unconsciously miss points. That in turn means we may need a walkthrough at some point. Therefore it might make sense to lower the requirements for certain scenes a little.
i missed many points during my playthroughs but with save editor i was able to change points and finally make my own route
you have right walkthrough is needed

Reactions: mofonistik

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i missed many points during my playthroughs but with save editor i was able to change points and finally make my own route
you have right walkthrough is needed
Generally i have nothing against such a system. But the fact is that you don't like all the romances in the game. You might find any of them ugly or unattractive. And if it is built on points, you often have to do ALL of them if you want to see the 1 scene that you like. Then 1 point is missing somewhere. And you've already messed up the entire route

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes