Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi. Just a small question. I havnt downloaded this game yet. Is the cheating / Swinging or Swapping only with a female character or with Male Characters as well. Please confirm?
Play it and see as we all do.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Yeah did that myself, and it works, but i am afraid that it will cause problems in the long run.
I agree, but then it can be returned ;-) I'm going to try it too :p

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I enjoy the game the renders are rather beautiful, and that audio section was a pleasant surprise. Fast on the new update bravo.

Might I suggest a bit of tinkering with the code?

Where did the code go wrong in my opinion you may ask?

I played this update really quick, and I think at one point I needed 8 filthy points, and 5 curiosity points to take the next action, but I had only acquired 7 filthy points and 5 curiosity points having missed an unrelated point... I needed to restart the game. The problem with coding it like this is it can require players to view scenes and take actions they may not have been interested in. Suppose you want to shape the protagonist to a straight cheating woman. Well, that's not possible as you are lacking some of the points to make her only cheat with men.

Here are ways to solve this code wise:

1) Start game with a cheat menu option. Add 100 filthy, and 100 curiosity, and 100 whatever point to the game that should be plenty to get any scene you want.

2) Start the game with a "Hard Mode" and "Easy Mode". Hard mode is how it's currently coded, and easy mode is like it's coded, but all point requirements are cut in half.

3) Cut the point requirements completely for most things making the points much less meaningful. Make it so you get to view a scene based on events and choices not on points earned on unrelated things. Making "points" less meaningful.

Nothing disapoints or even pisses off a player more than reading a line of text after picking a choice that goes something like "You need X points and you are short on points. Sorry Try again." An adult game is best built as a salad bar allowing the player to pick what content they want more so than trying to get some high score. The protagonist being malleable and allowing the player to choose what content they want is very important. Not everyone wants every dick, and every pussy in the game. Let them pick and choose.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is not a game for me, sorry. I like free choices and not limited points, for points I would have to do things I don't want, it's a shame, good luck and bay
i feel you. same problem for me with the office and project myriam, but the diffrence here is the dev listen and tries to change it for the people to enjoy it(y)
See, people are complaining about it. And rightfully so. They want to mold that woman the way they want to, and allowing more freedom in that is way better than making it rigidly based on unrelated points.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
V0.391 OUT NOW!
212.jpg

**Change Log 0.391**

- Pure Lesbian Path Added ;) There you go my big supportes ;)

- Live Stats at the top right screen ;) Will also add jump points in 0.392 ;)

- Minimum Points Reduced ;)No forceful Ways anymore ;)

- Faster Notification Animation

- Zoe's new scene

Capture6.jpg Capture7.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
2) Start the game with a "Hard Mode" and "Easy Mode". Hard mode is how it's currently coded, and easy mode is like it's coded, but all point requirements are cut in half.
Hey what you say is 100% right again thank you so much may be I am the one who like reward after passing hard choices aha.

Will consider adding Easy/Hard Mode and Jump Option in new version. :love:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
yes I did it before, I added after 100 points, the problem occurred when new characters came in the pool, I had to go to the emulator again and add points to be invited to the party and I agree that it can be a nice game when there are no points restrictions and I saw that Dev is a nice person and trying to please the players, so I was sorry, I'll look at the next update to see if anything changes

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
yes I did it before, I added after 100 points, the problem occurred when new characters came in the pool, I had to go to the emulator again and add points to be invited to the party and I agree that it can be a nice game when there are no points restrictions and I saw that Dev is a nice person and trying to please the players, so I was sorry, I'll look at the next update to see if anything changes
Hey thank you so much... I will add an option to remove point restrictions system and annoying notification system for sure. And the next update should be ready in a week I guess. Please don't go away and try again later. Thanks

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i don't mind playing this third time in few days - always i can mix up choices
dunno why dev reacted sad emote at my prev comment
i meant it in positive way, like this game and wife on girl route looks great to me:love:
thank You

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i don't mind playing this third time in few days - always i can mix up choices
dunno why dev reacted sad emote at my prev comment
i meant it in positive way, like this game and wife on girl route looks great to me:love:
thank You
Sorry I thought you didn't enjoy it. I mean I annoyingly update twice in a day so. Whatever sorry if I take wrongly. Thanks for playing a lot. I will keep trying

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry I thought you didn't enjoy it. I mean I annoyingly update twice in a day so. Whatever sorry if I take wrongly. Thanks for playing a lot. I will keep trying
i didn't felt bad and Your updates aren't annoying, just deleted my all saves from earlier update and must start it all again
after a while of disapointment i was like - oh, shit here we go again, let this mc make love with some other girl :KEK:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes