• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Well the story is okay ish, thr writing sucks and needs to be proofread. I'm so disappointed cus the models are amazing but it's a female protagonist game. I wish it was a male protagonist game with all those beautiful girls as LI. I hope you make another game with a male protagonist and the girls in this game

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I see that cheating is not one of the tags, so i guess she stays faithful?( To be clear she has no intentions of doing something he isn't ok with it?)
Is Lesbianism avoidable or forced?
It seems to me that the tags reflect the current content, not the future. So there will probably be some more in the course of development. And the way it is structured up to now, a lot will be possible, but nothing will be forced. I strongly expect that there will really be a faithful route. But let's wait and see. The game is still far too early in development. A realistic forecast is hardly possible.

Reactions: After Choices

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I thought NTR generally meant it was the MC being cheated on?
That´s not correct. This tag is only used permanently incorrectly in this forum. Please google afterwards.

The short version:
NTR stands for the japanese words "netorare" and "netori". Netorare means roughly, someone is being cheaten on AND his/her partner is being "taken away". In other words, the relationship breaks up.
Netori, on the other hand, means roughly, you´re stealing away someones partner.

Put even more simply:
netorare = being the victim of NTR
Netori = being the culprit of NTR

It is also not a prerequisite that it concerns the MC. It can be any character in a game.

Stealing/"taken away" is to be taken literally. Cheating alone is not NTR. And both cheating and NTR presuppose that a relationship exists at all. You can't steal a partner from a relationship that doesn't exist.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That´s not correct. This tag is only used permanently incorrectly in this forum. Please google afterwards.

The short version:
NTR stands for the japanese words "netorare" and "netori". Netorare means roughly, someone is being cheaten on AND his/her partner is being "taken away". In other words, the relationship breaks up.
Netori, on the other hand, means roughly, you´re stealing away someones partner.

Put even more simply:
netorare = being the victim of NTR
Netori = being the culprit of NTR
There's also "netorase" - IDK what exactly that one means, not a genre afficiando.

The tag could definitely use getting broken down into the more specific non-abbreviated forms though.

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
V0.39 OUT NOW!

Capture1.PNG Capture4.PNG 289.jpg 292.jpg

269.jpg 146.jpg 220.jpg

**Change Log 0.39**
- *English Translation Reworked (Day 1 - Chapter 1)*

- 16 styles of Audio Sex experience including Special Custom themes

- Animations with interactive controls Lesbian Paths

- 2x playtime longer than V0.38

- Unlock-able Interesting side stories including Virgin Michelle, House Party and much more.

- More Michelle’s Play role Now we got a voice actress for Yoon Ni Ko

- Lesbian Path

* Special thanks to Habu, from Habu Interactive for English Translation Reworked (Day 1 - Chapter 1)*

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So disappointingly, it looks like you still need to flirt with guys on the lesbian route, as I missed out on the scene with Zoe because of not enough FW points. I only had 5 FW points from making the lesbian choices, but you need 8 for the scene.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
So disappointingly, it looks like you still need to flirt with guys on the lesbian route, as I missed out on the scene with Zoe because of not enough FW points. I only had 5 FW points from making the lesbian choices, but you need 8 for the scene.
I always found that annoying with A Wife and Mother. MC can't fool around with her sister, for instance, unless she's chasing enough dick, because otherwise she would be too much of a lesbian to be into her sister.

Reactions: m4pII

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I always found that annoying with A Wife and Mother. MC can't fool around with her sister, for instance, unless she's chasing enough dick, because otherwise she would be too much of a lesbian to be into her sister.
You have to flirt with a few guys at the start (much like my complaint here), but once you reach a certain point on day 2 it's pretty much dick-free. It was changed to be a lot easier a while back. The current storyline with the daughter (Ellie) is actually pretty lesbian heavy, which is great.

My main issue with AWAM at the moment is more that the daughter is pretty much just as popular as the son but only gets half the number of the events. I'm not expecting an event with her in it for at least a year, maybe two.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, I see lots of FP players are fans of Lesbian thing. So, I decided to Collab with Stella cause she also has a thing for lesbian. Don't take me wrong I myself is also a fan of lesbian things. In my opinion, Yoon is currently married to a man so she may fall into guys a bit at first but from the day 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she may has fallen completely into pure lesbian path which is of course depending on Player choices.

147.jpg

But yeah, if I can se lots of support for Pure Lesbian path, me and Stella will consider adding pure choices to V0.39 current story (Day 1 -Ch 2).

Sorry for bad English again

Can you really play this game fully lesbian? I'm curious.
Hope to see some loving between those two in the future!
Female protagonist, and lesbian content. Hola right there.. i'm in
Female MC and Lesbian...I`m in :love:
female protagonist, lesbian, Asian chick? I'm in:). Will wait for a couple more update though. Its most likely will get abandoned after a few version.
I see there's a lesbian tag. Is there an exclusively lesbian path planned?
Yup definitely down for that.

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Don't take me wrong I myself is also a fan of lesbian things. In my opinion, Yoon is currently married to a man so she may fall into guys a bit at first but from the day 2
This is good news! Thank you for doing this.

I just wanted to point out that Yoon, on a lesbian path, discovering that she is attracted to women would not necessarily require her to want to explore other men first. She might only be curious about women because she has never been with a woman, and doesn't care about other men besides her husband.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This is good news! Thank you for doing this.

I just wanted to point out that Yoon, on a lesbian path, discovering that she is attracted to women would not necessarily require her to want to explore other men first. She might only be curious about women because she has never been with a woman, and doesn't care about other men besides her husband.

What you are saying is quite seems right! Okay I'm convinced! I will try to rework on V0.39 sooner.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello, I see lots of FP players are fans of Lesbian thing. So, I decided to Collab with Stella cause she also has a thing for lesbian. Don't take me wrong I myself is also a fan of lesbian things. In my opinion, Yoon is currently married to a man so she may fall into guys a bit at first but from the day 2
she may has fallen completely into pure lesbian path which is of course depending on Player choices.

But yeah, if I can se lots of support for Pure Lesbian path, me and Stella will consider adding pure choices to V0.39 current story (Day 1 -Ch 2).

Sorry for bad English again
we have too many games with bisexual girls who are actually sluts taking first dick in female mc's sight
i admit it once but i will repeat this again: lesbian protagonist is type of mc we need - even she married a man she can be lesbian
good luck with game Mate
(Please think about making fan signatures for community)

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes