TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
quick question, is this game about cheating or do we have the option to have an open relationship? Not interested in cheating and these games can get really boring in the faithful path.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
quick question, is this game about cheating or do we have the option to have an open relationship? Not interested in cheating and these games can get really boring in the faithful path.
There is a pretty detailed description of the story at the beginning. The game is also tagged with "corruption". I wonder how you imagine that without cheating. So if you're not a friend of cheating, that should have been enough to stay off the thread from the start

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Love me some great corruption games especially via a female protag viewpoint. Renders look great and cant wait for future updates!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There is a pretty detailed description of the story at the beginning. The game is also tagged with "corruption". I wonder how you imagine that without cheating. So if you're not a friend of cheating, that should have been enough to stay off the thread from the start
some of these games have multiple paths so it was worth asking, CLIT is a good example of corruption without cheating, you just need to be more creative, but thanks for answering, at least I won't lose my time playing it.

edit: Also the name implies otherwise, a free pass is normally something in a relationship that either means it is open or that one person was cheated on and has a free pass to have sex with someone else as some kind of distorted retribution.

• Red Heart
D

Deleted member 1771050

Cool concept (the whole trivia thing about culture is surprisingly interesting), and tho it's a bit rough at the moment - wich is okay since we're talking about first release - it has a lot of promise.

edit: just checked the patreon and aparently the creator lost his job after the coup at his country, Myanmar, and is trying to make a living from the game. So yeah, if you like any of this put some thought on supporting the creator :giggle::giggle::giggle:

• Red Heart

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's probably caused by Python built with certain debug parameters, and writing to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media Player NSS\3.0\Servers\
It is a (0/68) due to sensitive heuristics, especially Windows Defender loves to complain about Python.
So I can ignore without any issues?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Premise sounds good, renders look great. Will definitely give this a try.

But I swear if this is another "A wife and mother"..
Well as long as this doesn't have the multitude of characters that only pop up once or twice for nonsensical things like driving across town to take a shower, this should be fine. And if the devs can put out regular updates, even better.

My only real issue so far is that there really isn't enough content to get a feel for the game. I'd love a pure lesbian route, and I get the impression Jasmine might be up for it, but it's too early to tell.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Who'sTheBoss2.jpg

Yoon Ni Ko and her step-daughter Michelle

PLEASE HAVE A VISIT TO MY FOR MORE

#Parallel Universe #Mother and Daughter #Who'sTheBoss #WeeklyRenders #Free Pass

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes