Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
If you are interested in picking up any sweet deals, you should pretty much be checking Daz every day right now. They put a bunch of stuff on sale for $1.99 every day. Today is no different with some Genesis 8 HD models (male and female), some sets (East Apartment, Lunar Hotel, and the Collective 3D Create a Room Xpack), and more. The easy way to find everything they are selling for $1.99 is to go to the main page, show all, then sort by price low to high. Happy hunting!!!!
seamanq, Are you a Platinum Club member?

I can't see those models you mentioned with the discount... (I proceeded as you said and then even looked for the Lunar Hotel, East Apartment one by one).

Reactions: seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I can't see those models you mentioned with the discount... (I proceeded as you said and then even looked for the Lunar Hotel, East Apartment one by one).
Very likely yes.

If you plan to shop regularly at Daz3D, you really should consider grabbing a plat club membership the next time it goes on sale for 40% off or better. Rarely it'll go on sale for more than 50% off, but yeah.

The Annual PC+ sale, that is going on right now, should go for another 2-4 weeks. Maybe to the end of November but I wouldn't bet on that. It's supposed to go for only a month, but they've been known to extend such sales.

My point being that don't pay full price for PC+ if you can at all avoid it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Honestly, yes, I am a PC+ member. But, I found out about the sale through an email alert from the Civilization Hut emailer. They would have no way of knowing I am a PC+ member or not. I just went into the store, and Lunar Hotel is back to $21.95. So, what I suspect, was that this was a "Flash sale" with the deal only being good for a few hours.

That's why signing up for services like Atilla's Civilization Hut Daz 3D sale emails is so valuable. You can find the link in the top message on . The mailer lets you know any time things on Daz3D drop to the lowest prices in a year or in the last 6 months. They also give you a page (at least once a day) of the best deals on Daz3D.

Reactions: AlphaLewisX

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Very likely yes.

If you plan to shop regularly at Daz3D, you really should consider grabbing a plat club membership the next time it goes on sale for 40% off or better. Rarely it'll go on sale for more than 50% off, but yeah.

The Annual PC+ sale, that is going on right now, should go for another 2-4 weeks. Maybe to the end of November but I wouldn't bet on that. It's supposed to go for only a month, but they've been known to extend such sales.

My point being that don't pay full price for PC+ if you can at all avoid it.
Thank you a lot for your input. I will follow your advice and put the PC+ in my wishlist fot grab it with a discount next time it goes down. I am just getting started in this world of Daz Studio and have found threads like this one really useful.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Honestly, yes, I am a PC+ member. But, I found out about the sale through an email alert from the Civilization Hut emailer. They would have no way of knowing I am a PC+ member or not. I just went into the store, and Lunar Hotel is back to $21.95. So, what I suspect, was that this was a "Flash sale" with the deal only being good for a few hours.

That's why signing up for services like Atilla's Civilization Hut Daz 3D sale emails is so valuable. You can find the link in the top message on . The mailer lets you know any time things on Daz3D drop to the lowest prices in a year or in the last 6 months. They also give you a page (at least once a day) of the best deals on Daz3D.
Wow, that's great, I just signed. Thanks a lot!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
PC+ memberships ARE on sale ATM, for 40% off. I generally don't pay attention to that unless it's 50% off or better, but if you see some stuff you want right now in the PC+ for a day, might be a thought.

It'll set you back $42 at 40% off, but with the $6 off DO coupons every month, that should more than offset the $42. There's also the $6 off of $18 coupon, but it requires that you spend $12 or more to use it. Also, some of the PC+ freebies show up every week are pretty cool, and right now they have those weekly PC+ bundles in the PC+ sale that are free to PC+ members.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
PC+ memberships ARE on sale ATM, for 40% off. I generally don't pay attention to that unless it's 50% off or better, but if you see some stuff you want right now in the PC+ for a day, might be a thought.

It'll set you back $42 at 40% off, but with the $6 off DO coupons every month, that should more than offset the $42. There's also the $6 off of $18 coupon, but it requires that you spend $12 or more to use it. Also, some of the PC+ freebies show up every week are pretty cool, and right now they have those weekly PC+ bundles in the PC+ sale that are free to PC+ members.
I just grabbed it. For those bucks is nice to have.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
All of that having been said, there is a ton of stuff on the site right now for under $1.99. Saw a neat pair of boots for women for $1.53. Not sure what that is about.
Thank you a lot for your input. I will follow your advice and put the PC+ in my wishlist fot grab it with a discount next time it goes down. I am just getting started in this world of Daz Studio and have found threads like this one really useful.
Awesome. We aim to please :p

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Wow, that's great, I just signed. Thanks a lot!
I think I found out about that when I installed the Chrome Daz Deals extension. That extension will give you a visual showing you pricing history for any item ... you can set it for up to a year, which is really useful if you're on the fence about buying something and want to know how good of a "deal" the current offering is. Mind you, anything below $2 is generally gonna be a spankin' awesome deal, in most cases.

Reactions: AlphaLewisX

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's a fun freebie for the spooky holiday... the Bates house!

Courtesy of Daz3D forum member Ralf1958

bateshouse.jpg

Also, 3DMooncraft compiled a list of 20 older vehicles, that are available in .obj and other formats at other sites. Unfortunately, you'll need to have memerships to a few of those...

There's a few cool ones, like this one...

1967AlfaRomeo-Stradale.jpg

It'd be pretty cool if someone here who had memberships to those sites compiled them into a single .zip package, but that's probably asking for too much...

I may join some of those sites eventually, but i'm trying to cut down on my web memberships...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Here's a fun freebie for the spooky holiday... the Bates house!

Courtesy of Daz3D forum member Ralf1958

View attachment 856055

Also, 3DMooncraft compiled a list of 20 older vehicles, that are available in .obj and other formats at other sites. Unfortunately, you'll need to have memerships to a few of those...

There's a few cool ones, like this one...

View attachment 856062

It'd be pretty cool if someone here who had memberships to those sites compiled them into a single .zip package, but that's probably asking for too much...

I may join some of those sites eventually, but i'm trying to cut down on my web memberships...
Really cool (y)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
With all the PC+ mega sale on daz3D, do not forget the bi-weekly freebies. This time there is "the girl 6 starter bundle" for free !
Because I already own it (from a previous giveaway) I don't see those any more. So thank you so much for mentioning this.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Another flash sale at Daz and a bunch of models (even a bunch for Genesis 8) at $1.99. If you want to snatch a good deal, this may be for you. One particularly interesting item is the for $1.99 which fixes clothes fitting weird around women with all sizes of breasts. This will even work on future models and future clothing. A great and cheap tool for you if you have that problem. Get it quick, these flash sales are generally short.

Last edited:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Since DAz can use obj format as well, Kitbash offers "Neo City" for free for a short time.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was browsing ShareCG today, and came across six fairly interesting sets by ShareCG member Shredder:

Medieval Village - Market
Medieval Village - Docks
Beach Cave
Dungeon of Torture
The Pit - For Halloween
Wyvern's Nest

175837.jpg 175472.jpg 175686.jpg 175657.jpg 175736.jpg 175262.jpg

Anyways, these are notable because they are 'unrestricted use'. Most (all?) are in .obj format so pay attention to the notes about scaling and such. Might be worth a look if such things interest you.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, not quite free, but purty darn close. Daz is doing a "Platinum Club for a Day" promo and selling a bunch of content for $1.99. Included are several Genesis 8 female models including and . I often like taking models like these and use them as starting points that I can mod into completely new creations. Hey, the price is right! introduces three water rigs which can be used in a ton of ways, and a great deal at $1.99. This is one of those nice sales where the deals are actually for current stuff, not "sales" on Genesis and Genesis 2 stuff that hardly anyone is using any more. These prices are good (while they last) for all users, you don't have to be a PC member to benefit.

Reactions: Baka plays

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm getting a bit tired of Daz coupon silliness. Like how the Plat Club coupons aren't working in the PC+ sale. Also, I had a 20% off everything in cart coupon in my inbox for being a 'good customer' a couple of days ago, and was saving it for the weekend, as it didn't have an expiration date listed. Went to use the coupon today, and they had pulled it. Annoying... I had $20 of stuff in my cart today, and saving $4 would have been nice... Or $6...

Enough bitching on my part. Carry on!

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Have you noticed that when you buy a debut new release item (even the cheapest one), plat for a day item price drops from 1.99 to 1.59? It isn't written anywhere and can save a couple of $.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I was hoping someone else might take responsibility for starting a Daz Deals thread, but since no one stepped up, I went ahead and started one here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz-stud...read-daz3d-renderosity-renderotica-etc.64546/

The idea here is to stop cluttering up this thread with various 'non-freebie' deals, so if you spot any deals related to stuff that you can use in Daz Studio that are particularly notable, I'd love to hear about those deals, in this thread that I just created.

The reason I didn't want to be the initator of that other thread is that I only watch two of the stores in question regularly, and some of y'all are better at spotting stacking deals and such over at Daz3D than I am. So hopefully, we can get others to chime in over at the Deals thread!

Thanks in advance!
OhWee
;)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes