• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So I was checking DeviantArt for freebies again today, and while perusing this list that someone compiled:

I came across this spanking apparatus:

View attachment 1285312

So it has what appears to be a book holder. Is this a new fetish I'm not aware of? Forcing gals to read a book, etc. while getting spanked?
:unsure:

Anyways, this thread has been a little quiet, and I felt the need to share this musing that jumped into my head...

Yeah I know it's essentially a head rest, but that's not what immediately jumped into my mind.

Noone has a number of interesting freebies btw if you haven' checked them out already. I'd imagine that there's a link in the OP already for Noone's DA stuff.
It's a faceholder. The indent is for the nose. Some folks have bigger ones than others.

I was remembering a Jimmy Durante favorite. He said:
"I was swimmin' one day, when I came upon a swordfish;
He took one look at my schnoz and said:
'I refuse to fight ... You're armed with a superior weapon'"

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's a faceholder. The indent is for the nose. Some folks have bigger ones than others.

I was remembering a Jimmy Durante favorite. He said:
"I was swimmin' one day, when I came upon a swordfish;
He took one look at my schnoz and said:
'I refuse to fight ... You're armed with a superior weapon'"
Yeah I know that's why it's there, but it DOES make an awesome book holder to allow for reading while getting nailed...

BTW, this freebie does allow you to 'open' the restraints, but unfortunately they aren't separated into separate material zones for hiding purposes. Easily enough fixed with the Geometry Editor, but separate material zones would have been nice.

Last edited:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
A large number of freebies at nerd3D
Most (if not all) are very old poser/pre-genesis assets, but the cloths seem very good (if you use v3/v4 chars or feel adventurous) and there are some potentially interesting props, backdrops, etc.

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah I know that's why it's there, but it DOES make an awesome book holder to allow for reading while getting nailed...

BTW, this freebie does allow you to 'open' the restraints, but unfortunately they aren't separated into separate material zones for hiding purposes. Easily enough fixed with the Geometry Editor, but separate material zones would have been nice.
I have to wonder how compelling that book is that she is captivated by it despite what's happening on the "other end." It must be a real page-turner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I got this in email connected to the Fantasy render contest. They are giving away for free. If you click the item it will show for a modest amount in your cart. Enter the code FANTASYFREEBIE and it will convert to free. I posted it here because this is an exception that doesn't appear in the Free stuff for all members or Free PC stuff categories, so you have to know about it to grab it.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
That's a nice set

240 poses for G8 and G8.1, sorted by contributors.
27 "Dominant" expression poses for the G8 Female + 1 d-form for all your swallowing needs.
16 "Dominant" expression poses for the G8.1 Female ( and counting )
42 "Submissive" expression poses for the G8 female and male
16 hand poses, left & right
9 feet poses, left and right
13 standard & creative lights
The 22 poses from the Minuscule ! pose set. There's never enough size poses, is there ?

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
That's a nice set

240 poses for G8 and G8.1, sorted by contributors.
27 "Dominant" expression poses for the G8 Female + 1 d-form for all your swallowing needs.
16 "Dominant" expression poses for the G8.1 Female ( and counting )
42 "Submissive" expression poses for the G8 female and male
16 hand poses, left & right
9 feet poses, left and right
13 standard & creative lights
The 22 poses from the Minuscule ! pose set. There's never enough size poses, is there ?

Thanks. Interesting set.

I just noticed a problem in the set. Some files are improperly positioned
If you look at the zip, there is a
Content/data/Content/People/Genesis 8/etc...
Obviously, the content of the inner 'Content' dir should be moved out of the 'data' dir and put in the outer 'Content' dir.
You can just do that before installing the set or this part will be unavailable (and the set a bit less massive).

Besides that the set seems very fun.

Reactions: seamanq and tk99

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Content/data/Content/People/Genesis 8/etc...
Obviously, the content of the inner 'Content' dir should be moved out of the 'data' dir and put in the outer 'Content' dir.
You can just do that before installing the set or this part will be unavailable (and the set a bit less massive).
It's just one light, but I'm amazed that you've seen that.
Good work!

Reactions: seamanq
Jul 14, 2018
If you're like me, you regularly sort that stuff as plenty of content creators have..... "interesting" ideas on where things should go. And that's the most polite way I can say it.

(And if you're already doing that, might as well sort it how you like it anyway)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like the 'parent site' for HDRI Haven, Texture Haven, etc. is changing again...

Also, I haven't browsed the free models there in a while, but it looks like they've added a bunch of new models since the last time I checked:

Cigam

Nov 6, 2018
I am new to all of the daz stuff and licensing, so just to clarify with these free assets, are they free to use in 3d games? or still require an interactive or some license for that? Just wondering based on the comment in the first post that said:
Although it is possible to download it for free, using it in a game could be sketchy, because without the license, there is no right for the user to use it in a commercial game. This thread is specifically for authors who have released their products for *FREE* use with no license required -- most of them explicitly stating that their creations can be used in renders in a game, which is considered for commercial purposes.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am new to all of the daz stuff and licensing, so just to clarify with these free assets, are they free to use in 3d games? or still require an interactive or some license for that? Just wondering based on the comment in the first post that said:
The majority of things you will see in this thread are free to use for any purpose. However, certain sites (Renderosity, Share CG) have different artists who upload with different requirements. It is important to look at each artist's limitations to determine if they can be reused for free for commercial purposes (i.e., in games for patronage/sale). Just because you do not have to pay money to download something does not necessarily mean it is free, like assets that are posted here on F95zone, for example.

Cigam

Nov 6, 2018
The majority of things you will see in this thread are free to use for any purpose. However, certain sites (Renderosity, Share CG) have different artists who upload with different requirements. It is important to look at each artist's limitations to determine if they can be reused for free for commercial purposes (i.e., in games for patronage/sale). Just because you do not have to pay money to download something does not necessarily mean it is free, like assets that are posted here on F95zone, for example.
Thanks for the info on it. I am just beginning to work with daz so will definitely look at downloading these assets.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the info on it. I am just beginning to work with daz so will definitely look at downloading these assets.
If you are just starting out in Daz, I would recommend certain assets above others. I would especially encourage checking out the hair, body shop, and tools sections, as they all have very nice tools that let you do important things, like converting poses and materials (clothes, hair) in between the different Genesis model levels. If you don't have platinum club on Daz and you are intending to spend any money on stuff at Daz, I would encourage you to consider buying it, even if you just do a few months to start with. They seem to put PC memberships on sale pretty regularly. You should also check out the accompanying thread over here that has sales on Daz3D and other sites.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
hey anyone that is member of zonegfx and has the amability to share this morph please?

View attachment 1311698
Following up on my last post, just because you can download something for free doesn't mean you can use it for free, especially not in a commercial work. This message is off topic for this thread which is dedicated to sharing items that are free to use (according to the authors).

Reactions: amster22
Feb 1, 2019
Following up on my last post, just because you can download something for free doesn't mean you can use it for free, especially not in a commercial work. This message is off topic for this thread which is dedicated to sharing items that are free to use (according to the authors).
As far as i know this morph is not a comercial product, is a custom morph made it by the person who made the post and just wanted to shared it. And again, unless this person is lying and the morph is a copy of certain morph that you can find in deviantart (that is not free) it should be okay. And again this morph i haven't see it, not in deviantart, renderotica, renderosity or any other 3d store dedicated to sell daz product, only in zonegfx

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
As far as i know this morph is not a comercial product, is a custom morph made it by the person who made the post and just wanted to shared it. And again, unless this person is lying and the morph is a copy of certain morph that you can find in deviantart (that is not free) it should be okay. And again this morph i haven't see it, not in deviantart, renderotica, renderosity or any other 3d store dedicated to sell daz product, only in zonegfx
Your request that specifies "anyone that is member of zonegfx" belies that claim. If membership is required, it most likely comes with a cost. You are asking someone to share an asset that they have paid to have access to. It is off topic for this thread.

Feb 1, 2019
Your request that specifies "anyone that is member of zonegfx" belies that claim. If membership is required, it most likely comes with a cost. You are asking someone to share an asset that they have paid to have access to. It is off topic for this thread.
And again as far as i know the "membership" is FREE they just have it because they suffer a bot attack on their page if you follow their instruccions you can see what i mean but yeah i tried to sign up not long ago and it was in vain because of that

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes