Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Thanks! The website says that you have to pay at least 20$ to get it for free, but the code worked anyways in case that anyone is wondering.
It says "Transaction" of 20$, and it might include the price (so the price without discount, which is 24.95$) of the free item itself, so by putting it into your cart alone, you already fulfil the requirement of a 20$ transaction. Tomorrow there will be another freebie with probably a similar requirement. I'd try just adding it alone, or with a bunch of other freebies (you can re-buy already purchased freebies too), before actually trying to buy something.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

it's that time of year again, again - double freebies every day I think.
go to this page first and see the freebies. you also get a bonus freebie if you spend $20 a day - changes daily.
When you go to the page you referenced, it says that the freebies are for Daz+ members (I am not any more). I went ahead and put the Platinum bundle into my cart and checked and it let me. I am not sure if that is a bug or was intended, as I am clearly not a Daz+ member. Free with purchase is not truly free (at least not according to the definitions of this thread). Free with Daz+ falls into the same bucket. We will see as this sale progresses if they will continue to give freebies out for all.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Got the new 2021 Bundle with the Indiana Jones mock up clothes in it for free too.

jestir

May 4, 2018
if you are a daz+ member there both free without buying anything and from my experience it is well worth the $24 every 3 months in the past 3 months I have gotten around $100 worth of free stuff and not counting the weekly free stuff for none daz+ members

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
DAZ+ membership is just 42 bucks atm which is 3.5 bucks a month. I'll see if it's worth it.

jestir

May 4, 2018
my bad it's a monthly free item and biweekly free item so you get about 3 free items a month and it is not old content some are very new like just released new this month is Periwinkle Plants and Flowers $16.95 and you get every month two $6 coupons one for Daz originals and one for non-Daz originals + a 30% discount on all store items I am thinking about switching to yearly it cost $70 so I only have to worry about having the money one time a year instead of every 3 months

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
my bad it's a monthly free item and biweekly free item so you get about 3 free items a month and it is not old content some are very new like just released new this month is Periwinkle Plants and Flowers $16.95 and you get every month two $6 coupons one for Daz originals and one for non-Daz originals + a 30% discount on all store items I am thinking about switching to yearly it cost $70 so I only have to worry about having the money one time a year instead of every 3 months
This is getting really off-topic. The topic for this thread is Free Stuff for Daz ... Daz+ subscriptions are paid, and thus are not "free stuff." You might want to take this conversation to the OhWee discounts discussion, which is more appropriate for the topic.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
This DeviantArt artist may have been mentioned before-but I went ahead and downloaded 3 of his free models. I didn't do any editing except to add free hair. tenen71-3a.jpg Denise, Tatina (TaniaA?) and Beata.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Just came across this one on deviantart:

who shares a large amount of stuff for free.

Some examples:

Entire bundles that rival the bundles in the DAZ store...

and plenty more! This seems to be really great stuff, I only looked at a small fraction, but all of them are proper DAZ content, so no hassle with single .obj files or something like that.

Last edited:

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just came across this one on deviantart:

who shares a large amount of stuff for free.

and plenty more! This seems to be really great stuff, I only looked at a small fraction, but all of them are proper DAZ content, so no hassle with single .obj files or something like that.
Yeah, MysticArtDesign is great! -and really generous with free stuff. You can also see their free (and for sale) stuff here:
Not sure if it is identical as their DA page.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
I have been looking through Deviantart to try and find other cool free stuff that I didn't know about, and oh boy there is actually a ton. Currently I am still sorting through it and will probably post some links later, but these just caught my eye and I think they are particularly interesting:

A huge pack of fluids:

Same guy/girl is apparently REALLY into giant women, so these are packs containing assets to create the impression of DAZ figures being gigantic.

Destroy has like tiny people and crowds of people, rubble and explosions to give the impression buildings have been crushed:

Massive is a, well, massive pose set, with the additional twist that some poses are like giants doing giant things (like holding up people by their feet):

And Playground is cities, bridges and entire countries that can be used in DAZ to pose your giantess in:

Pretty cool imho, even if you're not into giants! So now please someone go and make a game like this:
giantess.jpg

I'd totally play that actually.

Last edited:

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I just installed this and am not sure it will be part of my workflow yet, but:

A simple script that lets you move stuff around in the Scene Window. I *think* you have to start by creating a Scene Root that puts everything in a top level group (I don't think there is a downside to this, but not sure) Then you can move stuff up and down in the Scene Window. I can't believe something like this isn't built in.

Speaking of built in features, is there seriously no way to rearrange the Scenes/Subscenes/etc. in the Content Library so you can sort them by date, or reverse order, or anything?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes