Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Renderosity Advent calendar freebies is up.

Beware, I am not certain that the freebies will remain more than 24h, so better to visit the site regularly.

Also the fantasy Attic advent calendar

Normally, the freebies should remain at least until the end of December.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Besides the daily Xmas freebies, daz3D has published a new set of bi-weekly freebies, with two g2 starter bundles and several g2 clothing/textures.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Up to $25 of free stuff on Daz3D today with the coupon HAPPYHOLIDAYZ. Over 10,300 items to select from in the Daz Originals CREDIT sale. Happy shopping campers. Also, it seems they are putting up a new product for free every day, but each item expires after it is up for three days, so make sure you check in every few days to see what free goodies you can grab. Those items are lower down on the 2021 Holiday Loyalty Sale page. Happy shopping!

EDIT: I just caught this. The "free dollar amount" will be equal to your loyalty discount. So if you are not Daz+ and only have a 5% loyalty discount, you will get $5 of free items from this sale. I got $25 of free stuff because my loyalty bonus was 25%. If some of y'all have higher loyalty bonuses .... well ... you can do the math.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Up to $25 of free stuff on Daz3D today with the coupon HAPPYHOLIDAYZ. Over 10,300 items to select from in the Daz Originals CREDIT sale. Happy shopping campers. Also, it seems they are putting up a new product for free every day, but each item expires after it is up for three days, so make sure you check in every few days to see what free goodies you can grab. Those items are lower down on the 2021 Holiday Loyalty Sale page. Happy shopping!
Gotta say this freebie was NICE! I got a really unique G8 female model plus a female expressions set (never can have too many of those) for the princely sum of $0.14. Hey, it may not be free, but it pretty darn close. The selection is really nice, so I would encourage you to take the time to look through the goodies offered. It should be noted that many of the items are higher than they were earlier in the year, so if you see some that look promising, adding them to the wishlist is never a bad idea. We never know what new sale Daz will bring along. Happy hunting.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just wanted to bump this thread.

Get a holiday freebie from the Daz3d.com page linked below today with the coupon code DAZHOLIDAY

Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder

gworun

Nov 3, 2021
I've posted a free Honda CBR motorcycle from another website a while ago, the model had some problems like no iray material, some bad textures and so on, so when I wanted to use it had to put a bit of work into it:
- changed some textures (there are still some bad textures left)
- changed all the shaders
- made the front window see through/glas like
- changed the tires to actual rubber material
- made the brake discs/rotors have actual holes instead of just dots and lines

the outcome (not the best render though)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
As I said, the actual model is not from me, it was a free asset from another site, but the linked zip includes everything necessary, the original model with my changes.
Link is dead.

Reactions: seamanq

TheAllen

Feb 18, 2019
(2) Put 100% into the search bar in the shop and click search. It will bring up a random set of all kinds of stuff, including tutorials, bundles, scripts, textures, and other assets. Go there frequently as these assets change. Today I downloaded two huge bundles that had all kinds of clothing, hair, etc. Go already!
Does this still work? I just tried it and while I see all the bundles, they are all for sale.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Searching by % off used to work, but it appears that changes on the Daz3D store have removed that capacity. Look back at the description and I have revised it today with instructions on how to see the free stuff in the store. I tested it today, and the new instructions under (2) work.

Reactions: TheAllen and oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Stumbled across this Daz3D.com coupon code on Dealspotr. Works in my cart.

Get Regal Poses for G8F and Mei-Lin 8 for free with coupon code MMM-FREE-STUFF

This is probably a limited time offer, so don't dawdle if this interest you.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does not work for me :(
They must have 'closed the gate' behind me on this one. I did manage to snag it at least... not sure where the coupon code came from originally, as I said it was on Dealspotr.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Based on on the DAZ3D site, that coupon code is a special gift for new users.
It would be best to report on your personal experience in this discussion. Posts from threads on Daz3D can be horribly outdated and outright wrong. Nothing beats personal experience, especially if it is recent.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It has been quite a while since I posted about this thread, so I will do so now. In the Daz3D forums, there is a "Freebie" Art Post competition that runs every month. Here's a link to last month's:

First of all, if you love working with freebies and love showing your art, this is a nice place where you can do both. Freebies from the Daz3D site (up to the past month) are valid, as well as freebies you can find anywhere else. Every contestant lists their freebies, so if you are looking for interesting free stuff, this is a place where you will find nice lists every month. Obviously, the longer out you go (more in the past) the greater the chance is that some of the items that were free in the past may not be available any more. But hey, I have found some nice stuff posted in these competitions, and have found a few sources of free stuff that I did not know existed. Happy hunting!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It would be best to report on your personal experience in this discussion...
I'm unsure why you felt the need to reply specifically to my comment, as I was not the original poster of the Coupon Code, nor did I make a statement about the validity of thread I linked to. There was some confusion about why it works for some people and not for others, and that thread just indicates that the supplied code has been available at least since May 2020 and that it was possible issued to new DAZ3D subscribers.

As to reporting only my personal experience, here goes....

I've been a DAZ3D subscribe for many years and during that time DAZ has issued many discount coupons (like 10BucksFree and the fore mentioned one) to new/existing subscribers and Platinum Club (DAZ+) members alike. While the supplied Coupon Code did appear to work when I tested its validity in the shopping cart, that isn't an indicator that it would work for others because:
- I have experience using that specific Coupon system.
- I may not of used that specific code in the past.
- I was a Platinum Club member, which influences some things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Volumetric cloud:

Walt Disney Animation Studios Cloud Data Set LICENSING:
The contents of this package are Copyright 2017 Disney Enterprises, Inc. and are licensed under the Creative Commons AttributionShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. A copy of this license is available at . The volumetric cloud model used for reference is a photograph by Kevin Udy provided on the Colorado Clouds Blog at 2012-07-26/ and licensed under the Creative Commons AttributionShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

DAZStudio_HrOWdMmxIP.png

Reactions: tk99 and amster22
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes