Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Stumbled across this Daz3D.com coupon code on Dealspotr. Works in my cart.

Get Regal Poses for G8F and Mei-Lin 8 for free with coupon code MMM-FREE-STUFF

This is probably a limited time offer, so don't dawdle if this interest you.
STILL WORKING, BETTER HURRY. (thank you MUCHOS)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I've been a DAZ3D subscribe for many years and during that time DAZ has issued many discount coupons (like 10BucksFree and the fore mentioned one) to new/existing subscribers and Platinum Club (DAZ+) members alike. While the supplied Coupon Code did appear to work when I tested its validity in the shopping cart, that isn't an indicator that it would work for others because:
- I have experience using that specific Coupon system.
- I may not of used that specific code in the past.
- I was a Platinum Club member, which influences some things.
Just another brief note. While it is appreciated that Daz3D subscribers (now DAZ+ members) receive certain discounts, that is not the intent of this thread. The intent of this thread is to highlight any freebies that are 100% free, without the need to purchase a membership (thus they are truly free). Thanks to everyone who has posted the rare, but sometimes nice freebies that Daz3D throws up every now and again. While these will not be posted to the OP, they are valuable for those that follow this thread.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Use coupon Code DAZ-SMS to choose , , or for FREE.

(it is working presently, but I don't know what is the deadline).

Last edited:

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Are non DAZ assets ok to post? I assume so, as long as they are relevant to the cause of f95zone they probably are.

Free sticky liquid (aka cum) asset for blender (eevee):

Rigged, animatable, pretty spectacular!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, this site is more of a 'generic' 3d model site, but it has buttloads of random stuff...

It's mostly in .obj and other formats, not sure if they have anything in .duf or similar formats, but we are talking probably hundreds of thousands if not a million or more items, the site has been accumulating stuff since 2007...

So if you are looking for something 'random' say an Eiffel Tower model to stick in the middle of a desert or whatever, or some piece of furniture or a funky clock or a random aircraft model to clutter a desk up with, etc...

You'll probably need to convert a number of items to .obj using an online converter, but still, such a HUGE resource of free to download items with no membership required is quite notable!

Also note that some online .obj converters will not preserve the texture groups (just ran into this) and will lump them into a single texture group.

I ended up going with this one for a 3ds to obj converter, there may be a better free online converter, dunno.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I ended up going with this one for a 3ds to obj converter, there may be a better free online converter, dunno.

YMMV considerably on obj conversion. I downloaded some assets from Turbosquid, which is in the OP and has a TON of obj and other format resources, many of which are free or very cheap. I found that I was able to easily convert some assets, but others not so much. The problem, as you outlined, is in the textures, and that is major. Thanks for providing the resource, and I wish the best of success to anyone out there who feels adventurous enough to give these a shot!

Reactions: OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
A site I just discovered and that is not referenced here.
~300 free daz assets.
I am sure that some are also at deviantart, but worth a look however.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
A site I just discovered and that is not referenced here.
~300 free daz assets.
I am sure that some are also at deviantart, but worth a look however.
I would be cautious with using assets from this site, as they appear to be taking assets from other sites and posting them. For example, Angel Wings Bundle for Genesis 8 Female is actually an asset from Renderosity. It is currently free, but that can change. This site does not have the authority to give you a license to use the asset for free, but Renderosity does. In any site that provides Daz 3D assets for free, it is important to be certain that they have the right to provide licenses that will give you cover in case you are questioned regarding the legality of using an asset, as was explained in the OP.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019

for what it's worth, Renderosity has TWO free grab-bags today only - but remember the minimum purchase with them is always $3.50 or more.

Reactions: oaiki and seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I ended up with some G8.1 gal that I didn't really want. So I can verify that the Renderosity grab bag sale works, but since the pool of grab bag candidates is so huge, who knows what you'll end up with.

Also, $3.50 minimum is not free, which might annoy seamanq ... Still a potentially interesting deal though!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I ended up with some G8.1 gal that I didn't really want. So I can verify that the Renderosity grab bag sale works, but since the pool of grab bag candidates is so huge, who knows what you'll end up with.

Also, $3.50 minimum is not free, which might annoy seamanq ... Still a potentially interesting deal though!
Not annoyed, just amused. Read the p.s. in the OP. Nearly free is close enough in horseshoes as it is here. I don't generally favor "pig in a poke" sales that offer you some mysterious benefit of the seller's choosing. After all, your $3.50 means that you "bought" something that potentially you never wanted in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
OhWee

Here is a metasearch site for free textures, assets, and hdrs. They cover the 3DTextures site you mentioned and quite a few of the other great sites. Just some paid sites (such as ) aren't indexed even though portions of their library are free.

Last edited:

aragh

Apr 30, 2020

I think it's only free for today, but there could be more freebies for the whole week so keep an eye on it.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019

it's that time of year again, again - double freebies every day I think.
go to this page first and see the freebies. you also get a bonus freebie if you spend $20 a day - changes daily.

Reactions: seamanq
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes