Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
good game good game good game good game good game good game good game good game good game good game good game good game

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hey :)

I stumbled upon your game sometime ago, as I was looking for the free-use theme. Hah, and to my great surprise - your game is even better!

The most important thing for me, however, is slight detail:

FINALLY a game where the characters are not total blondes :D

Cheers and keep up the good work :)

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Well, short update but still good, I'm almost convinced to go and support it.
Don't want to sound too persistent, but seeing all these new tits jiggling around just makes me feels like mom really have the worst in town. Sorry mom. :LOL:
And I still am curious about a thing... the burger girl pee and spit inside the cup when you order to drink, so is it legit to think there will be scat when the stoves are back online and you can order food? :unsure:

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.2f

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 117 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

please do latest version

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
And other question
did anyone played that game in computer called DUNGEON AND ...... ?
All I have is - 1 healing potion, 1 scene with elf and killing orc and 1 scene with bum elf. I need key to enter closed door.

Is this playable or in development?
BaasB
The keys are on the blanket where the succubus eats her fill, but the room you needed the key is a work in development and does not progress, I couldn't find the key without repeating the succubus scene either, the door stays closed until succubus is filled and disappears. What bothers me is you get stuck there and even if you have the pc trigger for the game it doesn't work, to get out of the minigame. Well I did close that with the top right x, then use the onoff switch top right again, takes you back to his house.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
This game has a lot of potential! I like it, so far. Not sure why you can't creampie the girls during sex... but some nutsac-twitching and some internal views of him filling up their pussies would be sweet. Animation is smooth. Would also like to see MC latch onto those milky tits for some serious sucking. Pregnancy should be an option. Like I said... lots of potential.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
This game has a lot of potential! I like it, so far. Not sure why you can't creampie the girls during sex... but some nutsac-twitching and some internal views of him filling up their pussies would be sweet. Animation is smooth. Would also like to see MC latch onto those milky tits for some serious sucking. Pregnancy should be an option. Like I said... lots of potential.
The answer for why you can't creampie is rather simple: The author ain't made those scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Big Horney Bull
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes