hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I wish the best of lucks to the dev, this is a nice fetish to dev a game on. But could you reconsider the mom's face? It looks like she got a facial fat removal surgery and went full skeletor mode
I would almost call it "prognathous". I've actually seen heavy smokers with sunken cheeks like that from sucking the damn cigarettes too hard for decades.

I actually like the game in spite of that. The only real complaint that I have was that the game open "in media res", so to speak- in the middle of action, with no preparedness. It's a LOT better than most games that take FOREVER to get to ANY sex action, but I would have liked SOME set-up- in conversation at least. Also, once in town, MC is a raving sex maniac that would be quickly locked up IRL.

I do like the Help feature in the gallery, showing events still to be achieved. Lisa looks great and some of the Planned chicks are nice, also.

Anyway, good luck and I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Last edited:

TropicalSun971

Jul 23, 2023
Very disappointed: yesterday, downloads were flagged as containing viruses, not today.

Has excarly no story (haven't found it at least...): you go to a place where a woman is, bang her and that's it.
One more thing which makr the game unplayble (again I haven't found how to overcome it) is that you need to update time manually: time seems not to be updated "automagically".

Kit28

Feb 28, 2018
The old lady has a horrible case of butterface, like damn, I want to stab her in that face. But I love the concent and appreciate your work! thanks!

23d2dq

Nov 22, 2020
Walkthrough available? and i still waiting for new character unlocked or new story updated. I completed with his step-family/family.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Version: 0.0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 176 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This is my type of game :PogChamp:only thing missing is getting bitches pregnant and netori. Using someone's wife or girlfriend :BootyTime:

Edit: Like what most people here say, the mom's face looks like a botched plastic surgery.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes